Reviews for Are You Alright, Freddie?
lokilette chapter 1 . 4/5
Aww, it starts out heartbreaking right from the beginning because, A, they're both together and Fred feels fine as long as his twin beside him and, B, we know that that's not going to last for very long. You set up the scene very nicely, though, and lead us in.

"I'll die for you, George." - Oh, well, that did it. It's just...I have allergies...and something in my eye...really.

Percy's joke! And then George. D: I'm so conflicted. I want to laugh and cry at the same time.

This is such a truly beautiful piece. It's so sad and heart-wrenching and I just can't stop gushing about it. I could imagine how hard it was for George to go on without Fred, but for Fred to be there - right there - when George died? It's so tragic and sad, and you write it so wonderfully.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Oh Man. That hurt.
Beautifully written too, you do have talent! I'm hoping to see some new fanfics :)
HarryPotterFan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
It was Fred who died, not George
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
What are you talking about? This is full of talent, and you definitely did it justice! It's really really good... Even if it did make me want to cry. Definitely one for my favourites.
hachoo chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was... this was just... the beginning... and the hug... and then GEORGE... and Fred's reaction was SO...

Let me try this again. I LOVED this. All of it. And Fred's reaction was just so in character, I could see everything happening, and it was so SAD. Brilliant. Really honestly brilliant.
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
wow. very interesting idea, and well carried out too.
Ridwa chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Loved it!

I've always wondered if it would be any different if George died. George is my favourite twin, but many people like Fred better.

Well done :D
wickedlady101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was beautiful. I love how you put that one scene that they showed in the movie, in this and how you twisted it around, showed it from the other point of view. It was just bloody brilliant..poor Fred, poor George. hugs them both.
kittenxxkisses chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
So good! So, so good! How could you say that you have no talent? This was amazingly written and you definitely captured Fred perfectly!

kat xx
Seasonal Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/19/2011

This was absolutely AMAZING! I love it! You seriously need to write more about them because I loved them so much! And I've caught a severe case of Post-Potter Depression too :( I really hope you continue writing!

Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aw, this was really good! I think it was a neat idea and you did a great job writing it. Very sad, though. Those poor twins! :(
Sachita chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh I feel so bad for Fred. Nice twist though. Very well-written and so very sad.
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Holy Christ on a pogo stick -THAT WAS AMAZING. I especially love how you combined scenes from the movie with scenes from the book and then added your own. The emotions you were trying to convey were very easy to imagine and feel. I remember when I watched that scene in the movie where Fred and George were talking before the battle, and I was about to jump out of my seat screaming, "EVERYTHING IS *NOT* ALRIGHT! YOU'RE GOING TO *DIE*, FRED!" LOL. Anyway, great job!

hoppygolucky chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is amazing, and you gave it justice.

gah, it's so beautiful.
Strawberry-Green-Girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I love this :D My favorite moment in the movie was that little moment between Fred and George on the rooftop... I'm glad they put it in. And I'm glad you wrote this fic :D