Reviews for Last Friday Night
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 12/24/2017
Hmmm, perhaps you should call yourself Stephenie? You faded to black in a really big way. Why was this even rated M? Oh wait, the language, that’s why. I really liked your story. Loved how it all played out. Very bummed on the fade to black and the make up your own mind part. I was really looking forward to reading more of your library. However, with the way you ended this one, I will simply move on. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 12/23/2017
Someone in his past hurt him enough to cause whatever is happening, or not happening, in this new relationship with Bella from progressing. Weird that he would think Bella is a virgin, since she practically threw herself at him and pulled the roll of condoms out of her own drawer. Did he forget about that? Would think that would be pretty much branded to his memory bank.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 12/23/2017
Scrub the kitchen. STAT!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
Ah, I was correct innthat guess as well. He did have a secret crush on Bella just as long. I’m glad they stopped. For their first time it should not be in a car, when both of them have apartments and actual beds behind doors that close.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/23/2017
My younger self would’ve worried like Bella was at the beginning of this chapter about why he hadn’t called yet. My older self knows there’s usually a reason behind the why's in life. His was a very good reason, and very sad at the same time. My love for light and happy classical music stems from the fact that I can not stand silence. Yet, if I have my preferred music on, metal, I find myself singing along instead of reading. Highly distracting and I read the same thing over and over again. So, my cable company has a Light Classical station or during work, I’ve got my Serius/XM Pops playing all day long. Allows me to concentrate at work or read, as I can read at work between calls. If it were a movie like you do, I’d be distractedly watching the movie.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/23/2017
That was fun. I love that Jasper likes Alice because of how crazy she was when they met. Thatbhe followed through with the date, even though she forgot about it. I liked that they all went together as a double date. Get to know each other. Funny stories told as well. I like that you didn’t stop at this chapter. It would’ve felt incomplete. I’m happy there are five more chapters to go.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/23/2017
I’m glad that I had how it went down pretty much to a T. That she wanted him and he repectfully declined. I’m so glad he did. Her throwing up on herself and him getting her into the shower, I did not guess. Very nice of him to do that for her though. Embarrassing that she told him that she’s had a crush on him for years. Though I think that he is there shows he likes that she does. Funny that Jasper is there for a date with Alice. Alice that has no memory of the night before and this date.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/23/2017
She’s about to be mortified. I still think she made a pass and he refuted. Yet he stayed, at least until she passed out, then left. It was really nice of him to follow his drunken sister and her best friend around, just to make sure they were okay. He could’ve just walked away. Pfft, my brother would’ve when we were that age. He has called her twice today, checking up on her. That’s got to count for more than a little.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
I liked Rose, she was fun. I do like that each person that learns that Bella and Alice were drugged, immediately stop laughing and become concerned. As they should. I’m thinking that Edward has had a crush on Bella as long as Bella has held for him. I am thinking that he is most definitely the indent innher extra pillow. I think she pulled the condoms out but, they did not get used as she may have passed out on him. That is why he’s disappointed she remembers nothing from the night before. At least that is my hope. I think if she had sex, she’d still feel it the next morning. Of course, she has had Mike and his teeny weenie so, she may be used to not having morning after feelings. LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
I really, really hope that those security cameras caught it and recorded it. Maybe even the soccer field has recordings too? Most public places like that do for safety reasons. Showing the idiots pushing her truck onto that field from the street and the field, would nail the tiny dicked bastard. Canon Jacob pisses me off too. I still don’t understand how there were Team Jake fans. WTH? At least your Jake caught a final clue that they will be friends and nothing more.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
Well, I’m glad that even under the influence of ecstasy that she still had enough faculties among her to punch him when he kissed her. He knows she doesn’t feel that way about him, regardless of how she was dancing with him so, that is on him. He should’ve known better. A real friend would’ve noticed something was wrong with her, since he knows she doesn’t like him that way. He should’ve known something was up. Questioned it, not take advantage of it. Shame on Jake. Thankfully, Seth told her what happened.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Oh no. Seems something may have happened with Edward and she doesn’t remember any of it. Sad. I bet he was the yummy smelling indent on her pillow. I think that she and Alice, combined with what Ben and Angela learned at the party, together with Bella’s blood work, that they should definitely press charges. They should not let it go, as it just enables him to do it to some other unwilling woman a next time. If Alice gets tested quickly, they have proof they were both drugged by the same punch.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
I have been very hammered before, never as bad as to black out though. Goodness, I’d be really scared of everything missing from my brain. I hope it comes back to one or both of them soon. Maybe a person will trigger a memory? Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/23/2017
Angela is fun. I like her. Seems they have no more answers yet. It’ll be fun to piece together.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Very, very intrigued. It’s a little scary that neither of the women remember what happened. Makes you wonder if they were both drugged? Hope not. May explain the Head dent in the pillow though. Maybe whomever the head belongs to, protected Bella while she was out of it?