Reviews for Name This Feeling
StillLoveThisFic chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
Reading this again years later, and I still love it! I love the world you've created, in all it's AU glory. If you ever decide to continue this, I'll be overjoyed to get the story alert email!
Rachel-Macca96 chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Just read all the chapters and got here was like "oh no that can't be it" I really want to read more, it was just getting really interesting. Please write more; this is a really good story and I would love it if you continued it as you have written it really well and it's such a good story, good characters and a great plot. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
I love the idea of this
Everything is just perfect
Please keep writeing
Guest chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
Hope you update really soon
I fell in love with this story the first time i set my eyes on it.
And im sure alot of people will scream in joy when they see this lovey thing has been updated
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oh my gods! Please you have to keep writeing this!
I reread it so many times waiting for an update
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
I think I know who the curse person is now. You know Bakura could almost be a therapist in this state. A freaky therapist but one nonetheless. It was so cute when they were hugging! And the fact that Bakura still enjoys getting on people's nerves even though he can get no satisfaction for it is very telling of his character. What an annoying little snot he is, albeit a very attractive one.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Hmm I suppose if I had finished the anime I would be better able to guess who the mysterious curser is. I really need to do that. I liked Bakura's POV. Quite a bit of sarcasm for someone with no emotions. I hope you write more that way.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Melvin and Marik's way of sorting out problems sounds remarkably similar to how I deal with my one sister. Oh man is Marik busted. Of all the times for the overprotective older brother to come out in Melvin...sucks for Bakura. I hate crying and if someone made me they would be promptly socked. At least he still cares about Ryou though. I want to know more about this curse and the other cursed guy.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
And we still have the cliffie from last chapter. Meanie. It's like Ishizu and Melvin switched. She's evil, psycho-crazy, and he's still crazy and unstable but not evil. I like it. Go Melvin! He just became my new champion.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Gotta love that YGOTAS. Well, Marik is screwed. Ishizu doesn't seem like the most forgiving type. Rather frightening actually. So Ryou and Bakura are probably related. Interesting.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Oh my. They're a snarky pair aren't they? The sarcasm is just wonderful and so in character with them both. Plus it makes my day! Poor Bakura. And I thought my emotions were screwy.
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I've never read Thiefshipping because, once again my aversion to yaoi, but I've always wanted to. I'm super excited for this! I'm supposed to be reading my classic for Language Arts, but I was distracted...oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Im re-reading this hoping for more soon :3
Annzy Bananzy chapter 7 . 4/22/2013
Yay, this story! :D I love this one

I loved Bakura here, just randomly showing up to ensure he'd see her today, lol XD And then she kind of just embarrassed herself in class, ah, poor Marik... And this line was /hysteric/-inducing: ""Oh, I'm sorry. I had simply assumed that you've been in a health class—""
HOW DO YOU COME UP WITH THESE XD Love!

Ishizu coming home is definitely not a good thing, but I like her character here. It's an interesting take, and somehow I can see this happening to her (if she snapped - which in this story it's understandable that she did). Especially the "you don't not know, you simply don't remember" part. Almost gave me goosebumps for some reason XP

Keep it up! I look forward to future interactions, especially when Ishizu finds out where Marik's been going off too as of late! And even more especially since it sounds like she knows Bakura somehow! Egads! XD
ABC chapter 7 . 4/16/2013
Yay! i love when u update! and I love this story more! This was a cute bit:)