Reviews for Thirteen Years
ppvcfan chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
Excellent! I wish you would write more. I'm so busy and stressed with work and this is a great little escape haha.
LovelyRequiem chapter 25 . 9/3/2011
Wow! This was a great ending! I'm almost sorry to see the last chapter posted because I love this story so much but I'm glad you were able to bring it to a fantastic conclusion!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 25 . 8/29/2011
It was a sweet ending to a bittersweet story. I liked a lot the way you managed to stick to the TV show chronology; it is smart. :)

You should try once to come up with a sad/open ending because you are good at writing bittersweet stories!
Chatte578 chapter 25 . 8/28/2011
Awe that was cute, I am happy they had finally found there happy ending. Good story.
LovelyRequiem chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
Wow. Just...wow. I found this story tonight and read the entire thing in one sitting. I just couldn't stop reading! Your writing style is wonderful and I love the way you've portrayed Grace and Karen. Really, I don't have any words for how awesome this story is and how much I loved it!
Chatte578 chapter 24 . 8/27/2011
I hope they hatch things out when they meet and work out there mis-understandings that went awry. Update!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
I like a lot the way you made the connection between your own story and the tv show chronology. It isn't always easy to do so but it surely adds a little something that makes the story even more believable. Now you have really melted your story into the W&G scheme and that gives strength to the result.
Chatte578 chapter 23 . 8/25/2011
That's got to be hard for Grace to admit to her-self, if she would of listen to Karen that night they could of been together all this time instead of in the hearache she is in today. I hope Grace and Karen can reunite. Update soon!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 21 . 8/23/2011
I like the fact Grace talked to Will - he remains her confident in this story and that sticks to some basic W&G aspects we tend to forget at times when writing fanfics. It was a good transitional chapter that yet led to a face-to-to-face we are all waiting for!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
... ... ... Oops ... ... ...

Lord knows we aren't nice with Stan in our stories yet I like a lot the way you showed him here. And I like what he said. And did. Of course Grace seeing it all kind of screwed up quite a lot of things but I nonetheless like the way things have turned here.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 19 . 8/19/2011
Sweet chapter - still a tad of bitterness led by their interrogations about the future which softens their relation even more. Somehow it found an interesting parallel in Karen's relation to Stan and how she wants to put an end to it. Explaining that to him is hard, just as her relation with Grace is - not for the same reasons but all in all, this chapter shows that relationships aren't necessarily easy.
Chatte578 chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
Oh you can tell something big is going to tear them apart, seperate from the two big secrets Karen is keeping from Grace. Update!
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
The dream was a good idea to give more depth to Karen's later reaction. I am pretty much looking forward to seeing how Stan is going to react or whatever now that she ran away like that.
Chatte578 chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
This is not good if Karen is starting to hide stuff from Grace, like that little confrontation with stan. update.
LilyBartAndTheOthers chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
You should be sponsored by flowers for this story lol

Grace's wonders are pretty much realistic and understandable, which gives a sentiment of fragility to their relation in spite of the strength of their feelings. I like the contrast. And that no matters what the hell Karen has been doing when Grace was work and so on...!