Reviews for Lemony Sweet
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wish JK gave Ginny importance in canon than Miss Know it All Hermione
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Hi now I think about it, your right they would've been better as friends first lol but anyway it was a good story, enjoyed your writing :)
AngusH chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
sweet! I liked the story, especially this version of Ginny, who prefers lemonade to Pumpkin juice.

I think I agree with you about friendship between H and G before romance, although I suppose it could be argued that it happened in canon, but simply wasn't written down.
mcfuz chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was absolutely gorgeous. Wish it was canon, now. xoxo
sangkar chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh, that was nice. All sweet and fluffy, but not too much. Great job.
zechirator chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Ve-ry adorable, and I agree, the relationship would have been much cuter with a developed friendship beforehand. On the other hand, Harry chilled with her all summer before 6th year, and in the DA and such, so it's not like they had never talked. But yeah, more friendship would have been nice. :)
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I totally agree with you, they should have had a more developed friendship. Sometimes I wonder if j.K. Rowling imagined it that way in her head and just didn't write all of her ideas in the books:p anyways, this was really cute! I loved their interactions:)
kayleigh101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
could u write 1 more chapter
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Yes, Harry and Ginny should have been friends from at least the end of Chamber. Their romance should have started slowly, growing from a friendship, rather than "Oh, hey! Suddenly I have a chest monster!"
shiney02 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Haha, don't know what to say - I really like your style of writing and describing Ginny.

Oh, and Neville was veeery cute :)

I hope you forgive me for such an not-creative review ;)
You.Are.My.Favourite.Author chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i love this! so cute! you absolutely rock, and I completely agree their friendship should have been expanded before the romance. Lovely.
SpellSword166 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hey, i agree! It is certainly a perfect example of how it should've started with harry and ginny!
Jillian Aerist chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
"It goes against the laws of the universe, she's pretty sure."

"(Granted, she's also pretty sure Charlie came up with the whole "laws of the universe" thing to trick her into giving him the last cookie, but that's a different story.)"

LOL. :)

This was good; I liked it. :) I didn't really see an AU element, though Harry was a little OOC. (I know you think you wrote Ginny so, but really, I saw her as more IC than Harry was.)

As for your comment on how their friendship should've been expanded, yes, I agree, although there were bits and pieces of it here and there in canon, we could do with some more. :)

All in all, good work. Maybe you'd like Harry/Ginny more if you saw the art (comics) burdge-bug draws for it? I think that's probably what talked me into this pairing.

Well, have a nice day.

-Jill J.
whoufflescribe chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
So adorable. You captured Ginny perfectly, and this scene could've easily been inserted into the book.
nat.bookworm chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I totally agree with you about the whole harry/ginny friendship thing- one of my friends always says she doesnt think harry should have married ginny, because they hardly even talk anyway... i think harry and ginny are adorable together, but i always enjoy reading about themm just being friends, so i enjoyed this.