Reviews for Harry's Date at The Yule Ball
njchrispatrick chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
Loved that. Kept picturing Harry getting fucked pregnant by Viktor.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
...Fucking hot.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you'd probably never had sex when you wrote this. There is nothing sexy about a foot-long dick. It's literally more painful than it is fun. Some realism would've been better in this situation.
Children-of-the-Blood chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
Awesome story ;)
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
You did a great job writing this, and I like the fact that you ended it in a way that allowed it to flow into the canon story if we wanted.
Ofanaatnolrah chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Hello there! This is Kurama The Sexy Kitsune, or Just Sexy Kurama for short, leaving a review!

Well, this fic, being only 8 chapters long and hot as fuck notwithstanding, it was really awesome (and hot) to read here! The part about bribing 'Mione with something that goes well with books left me in stitches! I can really see ol little Hare-Bear do that to 'Mione to use her help, and also, yeah for Weasley (?) Voyeurism! and also Twincest is Wincest! Also, Krum was super hot in this fic! I was hard by the time Harry was taking his meat to the root and Krum obviously fucking that mouth, shit, seriously Krum is so hot! And the way you describe him really, in ma opinion, do him justice in the hot as hell department, while I'm sad taht they didn't go to the Yule Ball as a couple, I am pleased that they got some 'fun' time after that and obviously, much more 'fun' time after the tournament and after Hogwarts.
All in all? This fic is really good masterpiece and deserves more praise and reviews, only 33 reviews, never mind the 100 Fav and 25 Followers, really to me doesn't do it justice to this great fic! So I'm doing a favor to all and giving this great fic a review, hope to see more of this kind of pairing (and their hot fucking to!) in this site and others, we need more fics of this pairing!

This was Sexy Kurama reviewing this amazing fic! Now is time to fly to more of this pairing and leave more awesomesauces reviews!
moonlitcat chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
ummmm?!
Gibly chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
I wouldn't really consider calling this romance as it's not really! It's just a ton of well written smut. Thank you for writing though it was very enjoyable.
Lady Kayo chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
eh? This is a lot different then I thought it was going to be. The language thing was pretty cool though.
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
So hot
fifespice chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
interesting
fifespice chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
dirty gryffs lol
fifespice chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
why the hellw as ron following him in the first place
fifespice chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
two exceedingly horny teens lol hope its worth it and harry doenst end up hurt
fifespice chapter 2 . 8/6/2012