Reviews for Am I Too Old For This?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2017
Enjoying this, write more, please.
Advazzz chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
cute! please continue, I loved how you described them, very well!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
It has a wonderful story line,a good thread, it is up beat and yet it is tinged with sadness. To me it is a story that need's to be read. Please continue with this one, I think it is great. Well done.
Jade Nolan chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
haha! awww :) I loved how you made it Mac being the one all confident with dancing at the end. It made me grin fit to burst, because I can totally see him being good at it and being all terribly sexy and sweet and dashing all at the same time.

And pretty well written too. Like I've mentioned before, maybe gets a little long in the dialogue/description-y stuff... made almost start skimming a couple of little sections. But I also know that's kinda your thing as compared to me, and just a bit of style difference between us. Just try to watch the non-plot stuff that it doesn't go on *too* long. But yeah, pretty good :)
Herrera chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
Such a great story! I just discovered it and I read all the chapters in a row. Very good.

Paz
lily moonlight chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
I loved it very much :D It was so nice to read this. I loved how you captured the atmosphere in the bar and the dance and their reactions. So cute, too, that Stella has got herself a car that reminds her of Mac and the city, that was a really nice detail. And they're holding hands as they walk to the car, and the kiss *sigh* so lovely :) Please update this and your other story very soon!
kukrae03 chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Lovely description of a beautiful city. Hope you have a tour of the Garden District ready for them...take them down First Street and Stella can show them where his favorite NY Giants quarterback, Eli Manning, grew up :) There's a house on St Charles that I am totally infatuated with and will see again sometime! Just a stunning city even as she rebuilds! Wonderful chapter and looking forward to many more :)
SMackedCaskett chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Loved it :)
BAUMember chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Great and happy update i loved it so much. There little trip round NO is fab and how u are portraying the city is lovely. I cant wait to read more
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
It's so cute! 3333333333 Are you going to continue this?
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
I'm glad you kept going and wrote chapter number five, I'm off to it now... 333
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I really was sure I reviewed...

I love your story so much! 333
narutoprincess chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
OH MY GOD, SUCH WONDERFULNESS.

I so needed this fic. I havem't read honest to goodness fluff in so long and it feels good to read it again. This is just amazing. I think my favourite part was Stella saying "You don't know how long I've dreamed of this".

I can not wait to read more of this. CAN NOT.
narutoprincess chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
THAT LAST PARAGRAPH WAS BEAUTIFUL :')

This whole chapter was beautiful. The way you described Mac was the perfect description of a man who'd been consumed by the things around him and had lost himself. Seriously well done.
narutoprincess chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Okay, so now I'm reading this one because it sounded interesting and so far it has been really good. I love Shuggah. He's a really interesting character and he fits so well.

I also loved the whole phone conversation while Mac's secretly going up to her apartment. I never knew Mac was so sneaky lol. Anyway, the part that really got me about this chapter were those last two lines. The "Hi"'s. They reminded me of when Mac and Stella meet in Greece in Grounds For Deception and it just gave me such good memories 3

Now, I'm off to read the next chapter :D