Reviews for Falter
nice
DevilishlyInsaneMatryoshka chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Awesome.
Han dj chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
i havent re read the original falter so i cannot comment on whether this is better or not, but since you wrote this and you said that this is a better version then i will hold you on to that! Hehehe. In the anime, it really was apparent that mihoko was the one carrying the torch for hisa, and here you actually captured the real feelings of mihoko, it was some thoughts here and there but well it was clear. As for the matter that is Kana, why should there always be a craze fanatic at every lesbian themed anime ne? (errr thats base on those ive seen), i hope kana would be mihoko's full time supporter cause i dont want to hurt mihoko bu making her choose betweem the two women in her life. All in all, this first chap is great, greammar wise- no commento! I got bad grammar so i feel i dont have any right to touch on it. I will be patiently waiting foe the update. Thank you
priest1drago chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Well, since I finished reading the original Falter, I guess I should read this one too. I think this one has a more angst to it? Maybe, maybe not. Mihoko seemed a little out of faith in this chapter.
I'm looking forward the next chapter!
blackrider11 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I appreciate the changes and revisions you have made, but I will stick to the original for story purposes because it is further along. At some point, if updated further than the other it will replace the original in my favorites list. I'm going to start reading your Warehouse 13 fic now, to see if you're consistant with your good writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Wow how time has passed! Glad to see the new project in action. I enjoyed falter so much so this reopening excites me. Im going to tetras falter now. Hope you update soon!
jquackers chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
It seems this version is more serious. Or well, not exactly serious, but.. reflective, I suppose? I like how you give more insight on Mihoko's internal debate concerning the training camp invitation. In these terms, it's much more filling, more rich, than the other version. Kana seems even more annoying in this story than the last. Or maybe that's just me and my bias. Anyhow, I really liked this chapter. It shows another side of the original. I'm curious to see how different it'll be, as you mentioned it's going to be completely written, though I'm not sure exactly how much it'll differ. Regardless, I'm looking forward to see what you have in store for these characters. I really do hope you update soon. I love this (these) stories to death and would hate to see them discontinued. Amazing job so far. Keep up the great work!
Ky chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Oh pretty please write quickly! I love this! Great job on the feelings and your very descriptive! I envy you!
Sol Falling chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hey; Good to see that you're writing again, and this is a very solid restart to Falter. You've brought a lot of richness to Mihoko's emotions/perspective here, expanding upon the skeleton of what the anime gave us in a very satisfying manner. I know I'd been somewhat insistent in my reviews of your previous version of this story (I am Theos Amneos; Sol Falling is my more general web-handle), but despite those differences, I want you to know that I feel with all sincerity that this revision shows a great maturation as a writer. It's also been some time since I've seen anything of Hisa and Mihoko, so I'd be very glad to keep on seeing more of your story.

Keep it up; Falter grows more interesting by the chapter. I didn't actually have much to say this time; but next time, I'll be sure to stop by your blog for a conversation.