Reviews for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
NoChoir chapter 12 . 1/16
Loved the ending, loved the parents, loved everything. Man, there is no sentence or scene that I did not like at your story. Everything was perfect! You need a Pulitzer for this!
Also, I am very fascinated by the extremely fluent and practical feeling of your writing. I have never read something that goes this smooth in my life and I'm a student at the college of letters!
This was gorgeous and I have a confession to make: this is my second time reading this fanfic. I've started replaying Heavy Rain these days so I can get all the endings trophy and of course fell back into my Blayden obsession. Naturally I came back to re-read your story and now I love it more than before. It's just brilliant!
Thank you for writing it and I will surely be generous with the waitresses from now on ;)
NoChoir chapter 11 . 1/12
omg omg omg omg omg omg THEY...THEY GOT MARRIED. MY HEART JUST GREW IN MY CHEST! DEAR MOTHER OF RAINBOWS HOLD ME! And that scene when Jayden was conscious of the ring's existence on his finger GAH! Too much...

Also the children talk. I love it that it wasn't cheesy at all and the idea that Norman isn't into having any seems very in character to me. Love it.
NoChoir chapter 9 . 1/12
This quote:"The ex-agent, feeling like the stupidest fuck on the face of the world", was too much. I was sort of crying while reading Norman's sad escape and then you wrote this funny line AND DUDE! I must have made the weirdest grimace ever because I burst into laughter, while sobbing. You are KILLING ME!
And yeah, thanks Ash for the confession. A bit too little and too late!
NoChoir chapter 8 . 1/12
my heart... it bleeeeedddddddssssssssss
NoChoir chapter 7 . 1/12
I want to cry and laugh at the same time. The bed talk was just pure PERFECTION! MAN I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING TO THE SKIES HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS FIC
NoChoir chapter 6 . 1/12
yay for slut Norman! (i love you, gurl!)
NoChoir chapter 5 . 1/12
AWESOME CHAPTER WAS AWESOME
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
this made me really happy :)
PinkCandy-x chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
*Squeals* I really liked this! It was so cute that they were married, and met the parents. 3 I LOVE Jayden's Dad. But no, I liked how Jayden basically grew to trust Carter more and more as the chapters went on and ended up giving the blow-job, because that was sweet, in a sexual, dirty way. But no, I did 3 this, and I do hope there's the potential for a sequel? x

And yes! Tip your waitresses! I need the money!
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
They got married! OMIGAHD...

I thoroughly enjoyed these last few chapters. In fact, I think you've made some absolute improvements from the beginning of the story. It reads much better and comes off as a bit more realistic.

OTPs do strange things to me. I LOATHE children, but for some reason the idea of Blayden babies makes me swoon. When they said they didn't want any, it killed me inside. XD

Is this the last chapter? If not, I'll be looking forward to more!
knownothingable chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Yay! Not giving up on you.
knownothingable chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
If you stop this here... I... won't be happy.

Epic threat.

SERIOUSLY, THOUGH
Tabetha Winters chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
I have fallen way behind on my reviews, and for that I apologize. But I have to say, I really like this chapter, even though Jayden is a little whiny. But I thought he was kind of that way in the game so...

I loved this chapter. I'm really excited for the next chapter, I can't wait to see Blake's reaction when Jayden returns. I'm glad Ash too is helping Jayden. He can be a nice guy even though Jayden is dating Blake...hum.

The love confession was a little awkward but cute. I really can't wait for more! Cute chapter, update soon.
LovEinLimBo chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I sorta saw that coming, the Ash-thing I mean. :)

I have to agree with you that the characters are OOC, esp. Blake, and the plot is a little rushed, but well, this is a fanfiction so those factors can be overlooked by some. On the other hand, I like the natural flow of the dialogues and the inclusion of Ash as a jealous ex-lover. I love tension in plots, and in HR the tension is mostly caused by the love-hate relationship between Norman and Carter, but yours do not support that tension, so the one created by Ash as a jealous outsider was a really good idea. I don't know if you like con-crit or not, but well if you do, I was going to suggest that maybe you should put more angst into this and get the characters really emotionally involved and overwhelmed; I find the whole atmosphere of the story a little too lighthearted, but the plot has great potential of getting turned into a real mess of emotions and confusion and struggle of intellects. Usually I don't give such long reviews, lol; I just like this story, that's all :)
Spookimonster chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I really like this story, it's so cute/sexy/funny. I don't know if I've reviewed it yet. I've been slacking off on the review thing... been too busy writing and doing school work. HAHA. But I really like it, this chapter was adorable. :3

Can't wait for more.