Reviews for It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
this made me really happy :)
PinkCandy-x chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
*Squeals* I really liked this! It was so cute that they were married, and met the parents. 3 I LOVE Jayden's Dad. But no, I liked how Jayden basically grew to trust Carter more and more as the chapters went on and ended up giving the blow-job, because that was sweet, in a sexual, dirty way. But no, I did 3 this, and I do hope there's the potential for a sequel? x

And yes! Tip your waitresses! I need the money!
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 11 . 6/2/2012
They got married! OMIGAHD...

I thoroughly enjoyed these last few chapters. In fact, I think you've made some absolute improvements from the beginning of the story. It reads much better and comes off as a bit more realistic.

OTPs do strange things to me. I LOATHE children, but for some reason the idea of Blayden babies makes me swoon. When they said they didn't want any, it killed me inside. XD

Is this the last chapter? If not, I'll be looking forward to more!
knownothingable chapter 10 . 5/22/2012
Yay! Not giving up on you.
knownothingable chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
If you stop this here... I... won't be happy.

Epic threat.

SERIOUSLY, THOUGH
Tabetha Winters chapter 9 . 1/26/2012
I have fallen way behind on my reviews, and for that I apologize. But I have to say, I really like this chapter, even though Jayden is a little whiny. But I thought he was kind of that way in the game so...

I loved this chapter. I'm really excited for the next chapter, I can't wait to see Blake's reaction when Jayden returns. I'm glad Ash too is helping Jayden. He can be a nice guy even though Jayden is dating Blake...hum.

The love confession was a little awkward but cute. I really can't wait for more! Cute chapter, update soon.
LovEinLimBo chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
I sorta saw that coming, the Ash-thing I mean. :)

I have to agree with you that the characters are OOC, esp. Blake, and the plot is a little rushed, but well, this is a fanfiction so those factors can be overlooked by some. On the other hand, I like the natural flow of the dialogues and the inclusion of Ash as a jealous ex-lover. I love tension in plots, and in HR the tension is mostly caused by the love-hate relationship between Norman and Carter, but yours do not support that tension, so the one created by Ash as a jealous outsider was a really good idea. I don't know if you like con-crit or not, but well if you do, I was going to suggest that maybe you should put more angst into this and get the characters really emotionally involved and overwhelmed; I find the whole atmosphere of the story a little too lighthearted, but the plot has great potential of getting turned into a real mess of emotions and confusion and struggle of intellects. Usually I don't give such long reviews, lol; I just like this story, that's all :)
Spookimonster chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I really like this story, it's so cute/sexy/funny. I don't know if I've reviewed it yet. I've been slacking off on the review thing... been too busy writing and doing school work. HAHA. But I really like it, this chapter was adorable. :3

Can't wait for more.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Nice chapter, this was easily the best one yet. I like the idea of Jayden 'missing' Philly, not to mention him also having past issues with giving BJs. It would make the experience that much better when it happens.
Tabetha Winters chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Wow. This story deserves more reviews then it has. It's an amazing story. Please update soon, Blake cheated on his wife with Ash no wonder he hates Normon. Love! Update soon.
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
I did like how the two ended up stopping just for some car-sex. Nice. :)
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 4 . 8/28/2011
Whee! Bathroom sex! :D

I like the idea of these two meeting up in the precinct bathroom to bang- though I will say I would have liked to have seen a bit more realism. They needed some lube or at least spit- and there was no mention of any sort of pain; it's hard (no pun intended) to not have pain with anal sex, though it can be lessened with time and blah-blah-blah.

Also, you mention Blake being taller, when it's the other way around! I know, hard to envision...But Blake is actually a good inch or so shorter than Jayden.
JadziaCee chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
woooo Blake making the first move and kissing Norman.. wicked! I couldn't believe Blake could even drive after drinking six beer, but all is forgiven after that kiss. Can't wait to see what happens next!
JadziaCee chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Blake driving a black BMW...Nice! I can totally see that. :)
deathskeith chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Oh, I think you captured them both perfectly.