Reviews for Earning Your Place
GlysMari chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
This is an excellent story. I would hope that you continue it.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
This fic seems to be abandoned, but I really enjoyed what's up so far - I love the premise, Fenris's general confusion at his treatment, and Hawke in general.
james warren shepard chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Really like your story. Hope to see it updated soon.
marie-ise chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
I very like your story, idea and the gentle way you create relationship between Aodhan and Fenris :))
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
This is excellent! I would love to see more. Fantastically well done. _
skyblue147 chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
I'm so happy to see that this story continues! Stumbled upon it at random and I'm so glad I did, missed magister!Aodhan so much! *camps by the fic and waits for more*
MelindaOz chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
I'm glad to see you're back and sorry to hear about the funk. I can sympathise and hope the situation causing the funk resolves soon.

An excellent addition to your story here - very sensitive and sensual, especially because all Aodhan can do is lie still and feel, both physically and emotionally.

Anders will not be happy. But then DA2 Anders/Justice is a bit of a prick, so too bad for him.
Saber Wing chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Awwww. Now that just made me all warm and fuzzy inside. It takes being shanked in a brothel to bring the family together again, and to get Aodhan and Fenris going ;). Oh well. Whatever works xD
MsBarrows chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
Lovely scene, very sweet. Nice to see Fenris standing up for what *he* wants.
Phoenike chapter 11 . 9/30/2011
What a terrible cliffhanger... I hope you intend to keep writing this! It would be cruel not to! :-) There's something very novel about your take on both Fenris and Hawke, and I've enjoyed it a lot. The way you paint Tevinter politics is convincing, I'm glad you didn't just gloss over it.

You're clearly a gifted writer - aside from the occasional typo, the only thing that threw me a bit here and there was the wavering point of view. But I found myself caring very little because the story is so great.
Phoenike chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Ahh. I've been reading this today and this is the point where I'll probably have to call it a night. Just thought I'd leave you a note about my first impressions -

I love this story, so far. There is something very soothing and subtle about the way you write, how it's introspective without being heavy. This prompt is one of my favorites and yours is the third fill I'm reading for it, and perhaps the one I like most so far. You've made it so different from all the others, in plot and tone. I like the gradual unfurling of things, perfectly paced for a fanfic as far as I'm concerned. I also liked your description of Danarius's use of blood magic to control Fenris. And many other things. Looking forward to reading more.
scienceguy chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Read all chapters in a single shot (found a link to this on the kmeme) - and I have to say, this is spectacular! The relationship between Hawke and Fenris is perfect.

Also, points for an incredibly novel use of phasing in the last chapter.
DZD3 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
I love this! Ever since DA2 I loved Anders and hated Fenris. But after what went down the roles were switched. But I love how this is turning out. I don't know much about Tevinter but the way you write about it makes it seem like you do haha which I'm sure you do haha anyway please keep writing if you can.
PurgatoryHeart chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
Write more! I can't believe that chapter ended that way. What's up with Anders attitude?
DA2Daemon chapter 10 . 9/15/2011
I love this fic so much, it just gets better with each chapter. Aodhan is such a wonderful take on Hawke, I feel really connected to him and his struggle with his feelings for Fenris. And oh my gosh what a shocker! I so should have seen this coming, but the lead in was so enticing that the attack was totally surprising, I even had to re-read it to make sure of what I had just read! And I really liked the touch of Feynriel finding him in the Fade and being the one to comfort him at the end. Ooh, that Danarius is going to pay! Really great stuff, can't wait for the next installment!