Reviews for Omega
Samie TW-1D-Merlin-RotG chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
OH MY GOD! AWWWWW 3 "Home is with you," My heart melted!
Matt-On-Matt chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
And I'm crying
kat4543 chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
more please
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
awwww loved the ending so adorable and hot hey guess what i just found out tyler l hoechlen was suppose to play the role for eddward for twilight but he didnt get it...damn i would have so lloved that saga
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
wow Scott dont be shocked at feeling this way this is how Stille felt so now you know. It makes me wanna cry when Stiles spoke of the old times, it reminded me of somethings from my past tht i miss so much from my parents :'I AND Dereks confession of what his sis and him use to play also reminded me how i hated playing those games with my sisters and school mates when i was little mostly cuz i was always running around in tag with others. I cracked up when Scott said about Derek snapping both legs of the cheif i dont know y but i just cracked up XD but when Stiles says "Pillows are not suppose to move" i actually stopped to thinkg...if pillows did move than i should sleep with a bat near me so when it tries ti escape ill hit it unconciose and go to sleep. im such a pillow beater..
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
omg my fav song put together you r truly awesome :D
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Can you imagine Stiles posing as a tree and Derek on all fours 'marking his territory' like any cannine? o.o lol i find that image funny and Scott took it...ok...
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
dang!
theirs no turning back now im reading this till the end!
ihateyouallsomuchfuckyouletmed chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Very well written! Love them!
rinn chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
so i read your stiles/scott story, and felt like i was going to die from the amazing, so i went to your profile to snoop around for whatever else. and WOW. this was so good. It's probably one of the best things i've ever read. angsty smut with plot? like...does it get any better than that?

this made me cry, but also was really really hot. so nicely done.

I'm a fan C:
ksz chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
slash goggles on ready to enjoy story plz update soon -) stiles is so cool mwahahaha!
guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Okay, before I read the rest of it (which I will be doing), I'm going to warn you that a lot of people get annoyed when someone imposes their own musictaste on the characters they write. This is about Stiles and Derek, not you.

But just you know, this isn't a critic about your writing style per se, just this small thing. Going to continue now.

Best regards
twilightmecrazii chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Loved it awesome so cute would love to see stiles taking cantrol & being more dominating thought can't wait for the nxt chapter
twilightmecrazii chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Love it awesome they are so cute
twilightmecrazii chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Loved it amazing glad Derek is ok & so is stiles