Reviews for Blame It On the Alcohol
writer3098 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Loved it please update with another one soon i like them both but i think a drunk Kurt one would be adorable but make it different from the first one
Kurtsiegirl chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Nawww Blaine is adorable when he's drunk :)
200 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
haha, I love drunk Kurt and Blaine, definitely can't wait for the next chapter:)
mental dance party chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Hahaha xD This was so funny! I laughed throughout the whole Clarke thing. THIS WAS AWESOME.

amazing job :)
MagentaMaxy chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Drunk!Blaine is even cuter than Drunk!Kurt; I didn't think it was possible.
rhea michelle malone chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I know this is creepy because I reviewed on the first chapter like...yesterday, but I'd just like to commend you.

This is awesome. And I'd love if you kept it going, because I want to hear about this Piggly Wiggly incident, but mostly because you're hilarious:D
1LostFan chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
"No, you opened up the first box, yelled 'Yay, packing foam.." Oh my god he would! Lol! Great job :-D
rhea michelle malone chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is all kinds of wonderful. Usually I don't physically laugh out loud, but this seriously had me cracking up:P

I would love it if you updated-wink wink:)
MagentaMaxy chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ha! Adorable! More! Please.
itsklainetastic chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was fricken hilarious. I definitely think you should continue on and make it multi-chapter. Maybe throw in the Piggly Wiggly incident? :P
1LostFan chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
OMG that was too funny. I would really love to see a multi chapter thing..I'll put you on alert just in case :-D
Char2D2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was like the funniest thing ever! Please please please make this a multiple fic I need more drunk Kurt! Btw why was Kurt drunk if they were just going back to lima? That doesnt seem like a good time to get drunk..
NaughtyNurseMoMo chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
that was great! and i want to know what happened at piggly wiggly too!