Reviews for Why, Severus
dribblestheturtle chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Quite entertaining. Good job :)
MadHatterBellatrix10 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Gamma, I think you should continue this, you know if you have the time. I don't particularly think that this pairing is good, but I'll read it, and the problem is that all them suck except this one. Now, if like you or Caitlin were to write Snape/Bella (I know, I know it goes completely against Bellamort) then I'd read it. So, I think maybe I'll write on myself XD That was my long convoluted way of saying 'Good Job' :)
dancingthrulofts chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Great story!
Greyella chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Utterly fantastic. The last exchange, a bet. How perfectly devious and Bella.
ClawOfGlory chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Love that playful Bellatrix and you almost gotta feel bad for Snape. Very plausible.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That was a good story, the challenge paid off. Nice job! XD
Sadari chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I was so hooked up that, I COULDNT BELIEVE BELLA COULD BE SO ..PLAYFUL!

5 stars

(for the unbelieveble ending)

sadari~

*favorited
Descended From Elves chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I have to disagree with you on the fact that I do like this pairing. You capture it so well though, and it just makes sense. I really liked it.
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Squee. Love, love, love.

Now how am I going to follow this up? *glares at Gamma*

For a narrator you don't like, this is completely awesome! I think you managed to portray Snape in a thoroughly realistic way. And the combination of Bella and Snape stayed true to both of them, rather than just shoving them together for the purposes of completing your fic without any sort of explanation.

Very well done, indeed!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was pretty fun to read, especially Sev's frustration at Lily and his confusion at Bella's behaviour. Bella was pretty whoreish, but the bet thing was fun...
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Good job. This is so funny. I almost feel bad for Snape. It is actually one pairing involving Bella in the HP universe I could see happening.

God bless.