Reviews for Nightmares
hodges2 chapter 15 . 3/21
Love it! So cute omg
hodges2 chapter 11 . 3/20
Omg i think the first part of this chapter was sadder than the last chapter T.T
hodges2 chapter 7 . 3/20
Can't danny use his powers now tho?
hodges2 chapter 5 . 3/20
Omg i love that movie tho XD lol
hodges2 chapter 3 . 3/20
I love how strong Sam is in the story. I was surprised this was Valerie's dream, I thought this was gonna be Jazz's dream lol
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
Oh, I was hoping it would be Dan. That's always such an interesting mechanic. Oh well. I might come back to this at the some point to finish.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
I'm laughing, clowns?

I would've done okay here, I think.

I'm guessing the next one is Jazz's.
Candy Phantom chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
Everything is not what it seems, you can get what you want by the simplest of means.~
Ano: do you understand what you've started?
Candy Phantom chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
I'm pretty sure most of my socks are just plain white. I don't think that that's awesome. XD
Candy Phantom chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
Is it ok if my review is insanely weird an possibly possessed? Whatever, you asked for review, you get review. So, what should I do?
Ano: either make a list of all of yours and Anony's cos or end the review.
The list would take at least ten minutes. Guess I'm ending the review, bye! :D
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
I was expecting it to at least take place in a hospital, but whatevs.
BelovedOblivion chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Okay, I'm in love with this. But I have to say I burst into a fit of fangirl giggles when Cass said "You and Danny go to see Jazz the time!"
EnderNadra chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
Haha! I love it! Great story!
EnderNadra chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
My... My biggest fear, I think, is my little brother and sister dying, and me not being able to save them. I sobbed while I read this chapter. I would not wish the death of a loved one upon ANYONE, seeing as I have four of my own. My mom, dad, sis, and bro. I would probably kill myself if they died.
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Why you keep hurting Sam?