Reviews for Nightmares
Candy Phantom chapter 12 . 1/4
Everything is not what it seems, you can get what you want by the simplest of means.~
Ano: do you understand what you've started?
Candy Phantom chapter 11 . 1/4
I'm pretty sure most of my socks are just plain white. I don't think that that's awesome. XD
Candy Phantom chapter 8 . 1/4
Is it ok if my review is insanely weird an possibly possessed? Whatever, you asked for review, you get review. So, what should I do?
Ano: either make a list of all of yours and Anony's cos or end the review.
The list would take at least ten minutes. Guess I'm ending the review, bye! :D
Candy Phantom chapter 7 . 1/4
I was expecting it to at least take place in a hospital, but whatevs.
BelovedOblivion chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
Okay, I'm in love with this. But I have to say I burst into a fit of fangirl giggles when Cass said "You and Danny go to see Jazz the time!"
EnderNadra chapter 15 . 9/25/2015
Haha! I love it! Great story!
EnderNadra chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
My... My biggest fear, I think, is my little brother and sister dying, and me not being able to save them. I sobbed while I read this chapter. I would not wish the death of a loved one upon ANYONE, seeing as I have four of my own. My mom, dad, sis, and bro. I would probably kill myself if they died.
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
Why you keep hurting Sam?
ThatGirlWhoWantsToBeAwesome chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Ohmehgursh! Clowns xD thats funny and freaky at the same time! Thats ok though, im not really fond of clowns either.

May i request a pm? I would love to just sit around and chat with you!

Wow... Im awkward, even through the internet xD
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
I really enjoyed this story. The twists and turns were really well done and the plot was well developed. Great job!

-Charmy
loveinchaos chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Aww, that's a great ending :D This got better and better as it went along
Some person chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
OMG I love it! This fic is AWESOME! And soooooo cuuuute! Thanks for writing such a great read!
A.Phantomhive-Michaelis chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
MG
Stormy Vixen chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
just wondering, is that a real movie? I'm Goth but because I cant chose my own clothing my stupid grandparents get me all these bright happy clothes and basically shower me in rainbows and depression meds. so I use dark movies and the night to get my frustration out and junk. so is that a real movie and if not can u sugest 1. this story is sweet.
Rose-Aki chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
The way you described their emotions, especially Sam's, was so touching and beautiful.

Amazing story :)