Reviews for Nightmares
Candy Phantom chapter 5 . 5/25
Why you keep hurting Sam?
ThatGirlWhoWantsToBeAwesome chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
Ohmehgursh! Clowns xD thats funny and freaky at the same time! Thats ok though, im not really fond of clowns either.

May i request a pm? I would love to just sit around and chat with you!

Wow... Im awkward, even through the internet xD
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
I really enjoyed this story. The twists and turns were really well done and the plot was well developed. Great job!

-Charmy
loveinchaos chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
Aww, that's a great ending :D This got better and better as it went along
Some person chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
OMG I love it! This fic is AWESOME! And soooooo cuuuute! Thanks for writing such a great read!
A.Phantomhive-Michaelis chapter 15 . 5/22/2014
MG
Stormy Vixen chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
just wondering, is that a real movie? I'm Goth but because I cant chose my own clothing my stupid grandparents get me all these bright happy clothes and basically shower me in rainbows and depression meds. so I use dark movies and the night to get my frustration out and junk. so is that a real movie and if not can u sugest 1. this story is sweet.
Rose-Aki chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
The way you described their emotions, especially Sam's, was so touching and beautiful.

Amazing story :)
Gabriella M chapter 15 . 2/23/2014
If you've been wondering who the last reviews were by it's me. And I love love LOVE the ending!
Ditzy Doo chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU PUT SUCH A TERRIBLE CLIFFY THERE?! *starts sobbing uncontrollably* why...
Gir chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
this chapter was... disturbing. BUT STILL FREAKING AWESOME!
Doctor Whooves chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
okay...YAY FOR CUTE AWKWARDNESS.
Derpy Hooves chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
I think I might just watch The Roommate... when I am older. :(
anonymous chapter 4 . 2/23/2014
yeah, my mom is afraid of clowns too but I keep telling her it an irrashitioal fear.
pinkie pie chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
*gasp*(tears rolling off my face) I LOVE YOU TOO! :')