Reviews for Our Last Night
RedEsmerald chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
aww nothing is better like reading a good Flight story with some steamy scenes..lol love the ending poor sazh lol
Viperwarfare chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Everything was good xD Funny, very detail and so on

I like it
Socially Introverted chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I've read this story a while ago when I was just lurking and had no account. I made me feel the right butterflies in the right place if you know what I mean. I read it again to remember and... yup! Still good. You're one of the authors who inspired to try writing FLight. :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was so good X3 laughed when Sazh went to take a look XD well written and a joy to read.
FalconTytus chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
cant believe i haven't reviewed - ahh the sexy times! - brilliant piece of work you have here! off to go read your other sequels so expect to see reviews from me on those too!
Naramis chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I really love this one-shot here, one of my favs! :)
It is especially their intense relationship in this fic here that makes me melt. To me, it's just full of love and very tender, makes it so romantic in my opinion! I loved how Fang was so careful with Light, trying to take her fears away and make her feel comfortable. Just lovely :) And of course, let me mention that the smut scene is also pretty hot and as well as this still has this romantic vibe to it, very good.

And well, I've read this fic more than once and still, the ending manages to get me grinning every time, I think you did a great job there, adding some humor to it :D Makes it a good ending!
Naxal chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Nice, this was actually really well write, probably one of the first smut one-shots I've read where they actually stay in character really well. So 'grats on that.

Also loved seeing the groups reactions, poor innocent Hope, lol

All in all; It started great and rather realistically lead into the situation, characters all stayed IC, nice hot sexy smut, and hilarious end, all bundled up in a well written package.

Only problem with it is that I wish there was more like it. xD

Naxal
Pricefield Pirate chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Holly muffins you have no idea how hard I laughed, I freaking loved it! Keep it up your story was just so hilarious and cute and X3 stuff I just don't know how to explain it
ghonzales chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
nice finish you got there
Aeon3valefore chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
someone should've closed the door. XD good story.
KiraKandra chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Woooo this is awesome, hot, sweet and all !

And the end is a perfect "bonus" to this lemon, just love it.
icegirl1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I loveeeeee this story so much lol
Ninaeva chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
haha poor Sazh xD Im still laughing at his reaction in the end xD

anyway, I like the story :D
RedEsmerald chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I love it specially because u took ur time to describe their emotions in their lovemaking. This was a wonderfull combination of sweet and hot. Really good ;)
ShinigamiSoulSlayer31 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Bloody Awesome story. I loved it, nice fucking lemon

oh, By the way when are u make part 3 to the wedding date, and the simple life?