Reviews for Stop The Future
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 5 . 8/15
I've only one thing to say about this fanfic WTF
Draco-Lord of Darkness chapter 14 . 7/25
Your yearly attempt at comedy is thd kind of stuff that makes me chuckle lol

oh and thank you for the mental images of a 3-(potential) 4 way
Nogoodnms chapter 32 . 7/15
I'd like to see this story continued. You've got my support.
hideki667 chapter 32 . 7/4
The was okay. Not gonna lie things started going down hill around the the time you added the Oc and zabuza. In all honestly that was one of the things that started to make things dull for people which made other problems more obvious. One of the things i noticed you mentioning is how the oc ended up being felt irrelevant, I agree with that since instead of having the oc you could used that place for ino and better bringing her and her team to the fold earlier.

If you do make a remake in the future someday I would say try to cut down on the training/slow chapters, you don't need to show us everything everyone is doing. Second is be careful when adding in ocs when you can use existing characters, most of the time its hard to not make a oc that either too strong or just someone people who read don't like.
sillyrama chapter 6 . 6/29
honest to god this is a (somewhat oddly but) very satisfying chapter to read. ah. my feels have been tended to, yes.
AyaEmett chapter 32 . 6/25
HIATUS? WHY? D:
UzumakiSeiryl chapter 21 . 6/21
but I thought Naruto end up with Hinata T_T Temari is for Shikamaru.
UzumakiSeiryl chapter 3 . 6/20
Its great, but I got disappointed when Naruto was put in team 8. I mean, It felt different. I just have this thought that, Naruto is not Naruto if his not in team 7.
I prefer Haku as a boy tbh but guess that doesn't matter now since you killed him off anyways. Wish you got rid of Ren though. I still really dislike her and she's extremely annoying sadly.
Don't really care how believable her background is, I really despise OCs like Ren. I hope she gets killed off and you let Haku live. I love your fic though and your humor is very entertaining. If you are continuing this please look into a beta though. So many grammar mistakes it's hard to read this.
kakashi nn si preoccupo di insegnare nulla a naruto la 1volta xcio che la 2volta si lamenti e quasi buffo e poi naruto di certo senza l uchiha vive meglio stavolta!in ogni caso prima o poi qualcuno scoprira che kyuuby nn e piu nel sigillo,no?
Red Renegade 777 chapter 19 . 5/27
Yes! I was hoping for this pairing! It's actually one of my favorites. It's been that way ever since reading Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes.
Red Renegade 777 chapter 13 . 5/26
"Why? WHy do you have the Sharingan." I can't help but have flashbacks to kingdom hearts. Don't know if you ever played the game (you should if you haven't), but Riku says something almost exactly like that. He says, "Why? Why do you have the Keyblade!?"

watch?v7dwhcFX6dbg Not sure if fan fiction will allow the link, so here's it again, just remove the spaces. www .youtube watch?v7dwhcFX6dbg

Start at 9:09.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 13 . 5/1
What is this? I came here to read about a Naruto from the future kicking ass and fixing what he could. All I have got so far is is a bit of Naruto and Team 8 and a huge ass-load of Kakashi and Team 7. I came for Naruto, not Kakashi and his annoying as hell Team. Maybe put in the summary that this focuses on Team 7 for the majority of the story.
bloodyredfox chapter 32 . 4/28
Aside from the obvious unbeta-d story have you taken parts of the scenes from others authors stuff? Few scenes looked ridiculously similar in dialogue and plot to other FanFictions I read before this one. If so, atleast credit them