Reviews for Stop The Future
I'm the Cat's Meow chapter 23 . 9/19
enjoying the story but the amount of times I've cringed from horrible grammar, or just totally wrong word choice has reached critical levels.

pm me if you need a beta (you need a beta)
BigBonedNinja chapter 32 . 8/25
tHIS IS one of the best damn Naruto stories I have read in a LONG time. please continue it. Keep up the great work. PS. Shukaku showing up... now?!
What the hell Is with him now lol he Sound or look like a pervert or something but LOL.
redbaron297 chapter 3 . 7/30
this story needs some work. it feels half assed.
Reichenfaust chapter 21 . 7/29
ASUMA YOU IDIOT! If you did a 360 degree turn, you END UP RIGHT BACK WHERE YOU STARTED!
Yeet chapter 7 . 6/29
Oh man I got an erection just by reading this
Story is good , very good but i dont like the fact why every writer plays as per cannon as sakura even though she is weak and a bitch always gets her way with others by hitting them insulting them and cant take a single insult herself and naruto just laughs like an idiot.
Starwulf99 chapter 32 . 4/29
So, any plans on coming back to this story, or are you gone from this site for good? Just wondering, as it's rare to find a Naruto time-travel fic where he doesn't immediately(or close to it) blurt out that he's from the future to SOMEONE. The fact that he's managed to keep the secret this long is quite impressive, and adds a few new angles for the story.
This story is great. But the Kiba and Sakura pairng kind of ticks me off for some reason. It's like a Wal-Mart version of NaruSaku.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
Someone that failed the Academy multiple times, finally passed via showing a very large improvement over a non-existent time who then shows off and has a Jounin that was a young teen compare him to the Yondaime despite the fact said Jounin is a new one and probably never did more than get a few missions from him..

Its weird and screams out this isn't Naruto. How he hasn't been dragged into T&I is either utter incompetence on their part or unholy luck on his.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2017
Wait... He has no advance healing but can heal like Kabuto who was healing from a Rasengan to the guy and survived quite a few things he otherwise wouldn't thanks to advance healing.

That doesn't make sense. Any type of healing beyond normal, be it from being a Uzumaki, having Kurama in him or through the use of a specific chakra healing is healing.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/28/2017
Please update this is the best Naruto back in time stories I have ever read
lennymosca4 chapter 3 . 11/19/2017
You call yourself a Naruto fan I don't see it how do you how do you consider yourself an a fan of Naruto cuz what I'm reading it doesn't sound like none of them he doesn't act like Naruto if the story changes does the hero change as well another words because you put in a Naruto name at the top of the story does not make it another so story it makes a hack writer posing as a fan for Naruto a very immature hack writer but a hack writer all the same you're on the wrong site if you hoping to get a job this site is a joke there's some good writers and then they were writers like you it's too bad cuz the story had so much potential aside the juvenile Naruto so flipping off the a shopkeeper cuz I don't hear none of that when he speaks but I do know what I do here I hack writer up pretending to be Naruto and it still has potential into the writer grows up into an adult I'll for free for reading it cuz all I see is juvenile writing but the story does have potential everyone tonight at have a nice holiday and take this for what you worth I'm sorry you disagree with my obsession but I think that's all I need to say
ReadR13 chapter 32 . 10/27/2017