Reviews for Dragonborn
Angel-the-hedge chapter 1 . 8/28
how interesting...if you need a beta-reader, i'd be happy to help
Keep writing! I want to read more!
TotalAlaskan chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Can't wait to see where this is going!
Cahaya Sidur chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is great, and even though this review is from 2 years later, please continue…PLEASE!
no one chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hey, you, with the update button. Click it!
sadfulness chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It's nice to see someone else trying out this premise - Hiccup actually leaving when he planned to. The only other fic I've seen is Hitchups by The Antic Repartee, which is pretty good, but I bet you're going in a different direction with this story.
Connor the travler chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Update please
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
interesting...ill wait and see how it does in the next few chapters before i give my final decision but it looks like it will be good and it does have potential. not a bad start.
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
wow I wonder how this will turn out
brwainer chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
A others have said, this is a great start and I can see this going far. Make sure you figure out some original places for them to go to!
Adam chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Really interesting! Keep it up! Does this have anything to do with the Up and coming Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim. I just thought because of the title. MAKE IT AWESOME!
A. Kingsleigh chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wonderful job for a first-time HTTYD writer! I eagerly await the next chapter!

~A. Kingsleigh
Hicc chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Ok, first and foremost, your story is great. I am so on bored for this and excisted for more. Now, secondly, I want you to know that you have great potential. Your story has the same problems as mine do, you lack the emotion behind it. You have emotion and you have actions but they don't mesh wuite right. As I am having the same problem I can't really tell you how to fix it, but I have a feeling you will get it before me. Good work and keep going.
THE NIGHTS RAGE chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i see possabilities with this stories i might have ideas like to hear them just ask
newboy chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is a terrific story, this is a concept of the scene in the cove that has not been explored and I think this has great potential, you will have at least one reader waiting eagerly for more. Please update soon,