Reviews for Killing Me Slowly
Failisse chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Gods but this fic got my torch lit. I mean, there is some serious passion in dancing and I'm so glad SOMEBODY thought to write a fic with Link and Sheik getting turned on for each other during a dance (and a hot tribal one at that). ;D

This fic literally fulfilled one of my fantasies that I always wanted to see for Link and Sheik, so THANK YOU. Not to mention, for some reason I imagined the song Larger Than Life being the one played for the tribal dance. It has an almost primal beat to it, and I could TOTALLY imagine Link and Sheik dancing in such a provocative and primal way.

And at the end, with Sheik bending backwards and his fingers stretched towards the moon, and Link in some sort of "sun god" position (is what I like to call it) arms outstretched towards the sky with his head thrown back, that crescendo ending to the song Larger Than Life fits so well.

So yeah, I REALLY enjoyed this story. You definitely made my day with it. And I cannot thank you enough, for I finally got to see a hot dance story between these two. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
I don't know what I liked most about your masterpiece: the writing style you used to make it, or the very unique kind of smut you wrote mid-way. I'll go with both.

The writing style you used to make this fanfic is, for lack of better word, fantastic. The old, rich adjectives, simple phrases, oddly aristocratic expressions yet sarcastic and polite comments, they all made this a delight to be read. Never have I felt so much the feelings of a character through simple words alone as I have had for the last half-hour. Sheik's emotions ran high and disturbed, yet deep and heavy, and his inner turmoil was palpitate through every phrase that made this fanfic, from beginning to end. The use of such simple, clear vocabulary and old folkore language left me very impressed and pleasantly surprised.

Next, the smut. I adore how you kept things subtle, hidden and suggestive - hidding the necessary words to replace them with sensations, feelings, impressions and details of another caliber. By it's almost censored language, you made a magical, beautiful, enthralling scene of love between two people, the likes of which I have never seen before. Truly, my dear fellow, you amaze me with your plume.

Will check your profile to see if there are other masterpiece of this genre to add to my favourites 3
Jingle Catt chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I will go take a cold shower, thank you! But no, seriously, fantastic fanfic
Cheetahtwo chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
One word. One phrase of just one word. Beautiful! Loved this fan fiction so much I thought I would...die xD
Nullandil chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I absolutely adore the effort and respect that went into the culture, the festival was detailed and sheiks voice consistent.
This was more than smut, it was a complete work of fiction that does the Legend of Zelda-verse justice.
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Cold shower indeed! My god that was amazing. Every word was poetry on virtual paper. I loved every word! This is my otp! Thank you for this!
Hachiko-kun chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I loved it
kiara 678 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
ahh! I liked the original better but it's still good :P
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Yay! Yay! Yay! Seme Link! Whoopie!

RipleyHedwig chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Cold Shower indeed.
I absolutely love this. The innerstruggle and the intensity was Awe-mazing.
You write like a goddess.
The descriptions and power behind your words was perfect and definitely mindbolwing.
I loved Shieks shyness and Links authority.
Their love and passion was perfect for their personas.
Thank you so very very much for this. I highly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Loved it! One of the best Shinks I've read! :D
Rikuobsession chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
XD cold shower? Or swimming in Antarctica?

Oh gods this was hot… sex muffin indeed… I don't think I could write with as much intensity as you do… it's amazing…

Anyways… imma go drown in Antarctica for a while… hope to read more of your fics very soon!
bob chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Someone should of saw them ;) :D :D: :D:D:VD:D:L:DL :DL:D
but overall, great story and great lemon.
Some typos aswell, but otherwise no other mistakes :P :)
Jen chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh. My. God. This gotta be the best LinkXSheik fanfic EVER! :D Puh, I really do need to take a cold shower! X) Amazing work, Greeny!
Rhiannayantha chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Love it :D nothing else to say, it perfect !
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »