Reviews for Indi: The Hunting Falcon
Dils lim chapter 7 . 3/19
Update
Musical Dream chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Please please please update. Oh of I sounded like a theer year old. But seriously update soon. This series is amazing, I wish it would be part of the actual series instead the the last few books. You haven't updated in almost a year. I hope you update soon. Can't wait to finish the story.
Cookie Monster chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
I agree you need to update it has been a frickin year! Hurry up and I hope you didn't quit on the story! I love this story so get your lazy butt up and start typing/writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Haha! I am proud to be the 150th reviewer on this story. It's been a year, so you need to freaking update. Got it? Good. Thank you.
Feather Tipped chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
My sister calls it Chindi XD
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Please please please i NEED the next chapter or I will die! No joke.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
why on earth have you not posted another chapter! It's been like a year! :(
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
i've been waiting months for you to post the next chapter...surely you're done by now...not to sound impatient or anything...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
pleeaasse post the next chapter!PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
i like that indi is grown up, but i think i liked her better eating sand and saying ouch like shes confused
piromane101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
love the story, but if Indi's going to be running around shooting fireballs, then Chase is going to need a power of equal proportions.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Hey, here's an idea. UPDATE! I mean, seriously, it's been almost 6 months.
I said UPDATE chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDA TEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUP DATE
Update chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpda teUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUp dateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpda teUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUp dateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpda teUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUp dateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpda teUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate!
A7X3er chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I read your Author's Note on Legend of The Seraph: Part Two! Please update this story soon!