Reviews for Rival Code
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Excellent two chapters. This is an excellent story. Oh yes.
Jikage chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Oh. My. God. I think I need more. Because, I've read the other Touch Detective fics (which are shockingly, in total are eleven different works both uncompleted and completed) and this one can't compare to the others. It's very well written, simplistic and neat. There's no ostentatious descriptions of their clothing or unnecessary guessing for the reader. It's like you expect the reader to know exactly what you're writing about and I appreciate that. Moreover, I have yet to spot a mistake.

Anyway, this was great. I loved how mature it was. I hope to write a Touch Detective fic of my own, I'm unable to stand the amount this fandom clearly has. This was nice. Loved it.
chibi nazumi chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
oh~ 3

I love how they both dealt with this situation and can't wait for the next chapter :)

keep up the awesome work
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Oh very good _
RandomFavoriteCouples chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
-jumps around like crazy- OMG SO GOOD PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN PLEASE ON HOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP FORMS THROUGHOUT THE YEARS PLEASE
RandomFavoriteCouples chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
You must update soon ) Its got me in suspense and more people need to support this pairing ) Looking forward to more chapters )
chibi nazumi chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
ohhh i really like where this is going *_* please don't stop writing this

there is not enough Mack/Connor in this world
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2011