Reviews for So Your Roommate is a Wizard
Sleepyreader319 chapter 1 . 2/21
I liked the outsider's perspective! It's great!
Skwrl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Dai stìho, cousin!
This is absolutely beautiful and brilliant, exactly what I've thought the Young Wizards adventures to be when seen through the eyes of a non-wizard. I'm grinning from ear to ear as I'm imagining all the troubles wizardry is going to be for Neets and Kit, and how hard it must be to keep the cover up that the room mates won't guess anything! Oh, please write a sequel to this, I beg thee!
Anyway, keep up the great work, you have a talent for writing! Oh, and please write more in the YW universe :)
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
THIS IS THE GREATEST. I lived in a triple my first year of college, and I can totally see this all going down. Plus you captured all the personalities just right, and MAN, how confusing it must be for the poor roommates. At least they took it well _ You also did a great job with Jess's voice and having her journal be a really good balance of What The Heck Is Up With My Roommate and just normal university life. The little bits about doors thumping and stuff for transport spells were excellent.

If the mood ever strikes to continue this... *hopeful look* But regardless, thanks so much for sharing! 3
KJtheELMtree chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Yes. Freaking awesomeness. I can't believe I never reviewed before!
David. Stop pretending you're me.
David: Aww...
-Beth and David M
yay chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is pretty much exactly what I think it'd be like in the books, only from a different perspective.
Incasa chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Great job! All of the characters are the same as in the books, and I've been laughing imagining what's going on, especially when both Dairine and Roshaun are around. I hope that this isn't just one chapter, please keep writing it!
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I love reading outside POVs on our favorite characters, so this was a lot of fun. It flows well and is realistic. Thanks for sharing!
Writey Starkid chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is insanely interesting, and I love the title! Please continue!

Dai'stiho!

Writey
Munz chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is actually a really perspective of what Nita's roommates might see. Though I don't think the bang would always be heard. Sometimes they were able to fine control it to a short pop. But I loved how a lot of different characters were able to make an appearance here. Great fic.
Ahahahaha! I loved it! Seeing an outsiders viewpoint on the cast was amazing.

"I need to introduce you to Sker." Oh in the ever-loving name of the One YES!

Any plans on a sequel?
leyapearl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love this! You captured the characterizations beautifully - especially Carmela - and it was nice to see Fil mentioned. It would be interesting to see this continued.
writersforthewin chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Love It. You need to keep writing, and fast! i can't find anything bad to say about it, so just hurry and post the next chapter. Good Job! :)
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Lovely and brilliant and hilarious. Having just completed my freshman year, I wish I'd had a roommate like Nita, Jess, or Kimmi. Or that I went to a college closer to home so my friends could come by for such interesting chats. ;P

Wonderfully written, definitely a joy to read.