Reviews for The Twins
Fleightfire chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Man this is such a great story!
CloudBloodbane chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Thank you for informing us. I'm look forward to any changes.
RedFeralWolf chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Love your story. You are the best fanfic writer I've ever seen. Please continue the story it rocks.
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Noaruto gets a father? I like it.
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
The spark of passion ignites between Kurenai and Kagashi! How fun.
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
I already love Kurenai!
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Nice touch with Naruto being a boxer. This should prove to be very interesting.
Striker - Master Of Hearts chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
It seemed a bit random at first but i rather enjoyed it.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
I hope Neji and Sasuke die slow painful deaths.
ScarletVirus33 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
It's been awhile since I paid attention to this story but I'm glad you made your return 4-C to give the literary world what for. That was one hell of a shootout with Deidara, Sasori and Takashi raising all sorts of bloody hell. Kinda makes me wonder if Takashi was a gangster in a previous life considering the way he took care of Sasori and made Deidara less of a man than he already is. Also good job in making Sasuke and Neji into epic assholes: you know the kind that causes you stare in awe at how big a cocksucker they can be. God I can't for those to flamers to get it in the end, both figurative and literally. Until next time, SV33 out!
haseothesage chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
glad your back. think in the next chp. you can make it where Naruto finds out Sasuke and Neji ratted him out and confronts them?
Leaf Ranger chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Oh great. So now Sasuke is going to be pulle dinot Akatsuki. Takaski did good though. Very good. *nods*

Overall, aweosme work. Very awesome indeed. Keep it up!
MAD- The Awesomeman chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
OH MAN!
THE PASSION!
THE ROMANCE!
DASvicks63 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I feel like a prev
ScarletVirus33 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
Those two limp dick bastards! Sasuke's and Neji's hatred for my boy Naruto is so intense that they're willing to rat him out to the Akatsuki? Enjoyed the chapter but I sincerely hope to God that these two pricks won't get away with what they'll about to do. I'd say castrate them as punishment but seeing as how they weren't packing much to begin with I think the stigma alone of being hung like a squirrel is punishment enough. See you next chapter!