Reviews for Snack Time
Skwrl chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Hah, wow! This was brilliant! :D
I loved the way you wrote the characters - especially the Doctor and Carmela discussing the chocolate smuggling was awesome!
I'd absolutely love to see more of this, and to read other fics by you too :)
Please keep up the great work, you have talent for writing!
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
You are a wonderful human being and this just made me smile like mad. You captured Eleven's voice really well, which is impressive to me, since I don't find him as...particular in his vocal patterns as Nine or Ten (haven't got around to Classic Who yet D: ). Carmela and the Doctor talking chocolate and transportation tech is absolute gold, though I was surprised she didn't notice his...fancy-free approach to time-travel.

His mysterious sort of conversation with Sker'ret at the end really piqued my interest... I can't tell if he knows Sker'ret, or if he's got Sker'ret confused with a previous stationmaster. At any rate, Sker'ret & Doctor stories are now bubbling in my mind.

Thanks for sharing! Bedtime for me. What lovely stories to read myself to sleep with :)
There can never be enough Doctor Who/Young Wizards crossover. Ever. For that matter there can never be enough Carmela stories either. Thanks for adding one!

And: It was absolutely brilliant. Perhaps as cool as Fezes (Fezs(Fezz?)Or maybe it remains Fez?)
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Seriously, Carmela? It took you THAT long to figure it out? LOL.
leyapearl chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is great. Not only is Carmela as a trafficker funny, I love that you made Sker the Stationmaster. Nice job.