Reviews for Roasting Marshmallows
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Please make more chapters!
Ppoosles chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Woah.
Lilting Lithium chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
omgomgomgomg updaate
Bittermahogany chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
I'll be honest, I'm a little tentative on this story. So there's no respawn? That's sad, can't help but think Snipes or Pyro or someone will die and I'll like that class or the way you portrayed that person and some newb'll take their place and they'll not be exactly the same (even if they're clones). Or is there something more going on? You really need to post a short a/n explaining or something.

Anyway can't wait to see more (hopefully).
Lordriochi chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
This is getting good. I hope to see more of the Pyro meeting the rest of her team and perhaps she will get to do her first spycheck in next chapter?
TheFIsForCOOKIES chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Great story! Please continue c:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Excited to see how this turns out! Update soon!
Master of Sorrow chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
*nods head very slowly in admiration and approval*

This is very good. You're certainly a professional writer, if not soon-to-be one.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ahw... I was just getting into it, and it's over already :( I hope to see more soon though ;)
largedad chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Very nice so far! Can't wait to see what's to come in forthcoming chapters.
Turnip the Scribe chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I agree with the previous posters, your sense of humor and voice is completely spot on! I can tell that I've been playing too many Steam games, in fact - for whatever reason, in my head the voice of the train was played by Claptrap. Oh dear. Welcome to Fyresto- I mean, INSERT BASE TITLE HERE!

I also can't wait to see how you develop Pyro's personality. So we've got a woman in a man's world, here - she must be tough, and more importantly, which screws are loose in that head of hers? What made her the perfect choice for a Pyro? As she said, anyone can simply start a fire - but can she make it an art form, cackling madly at the whithering forms and choked screams of her enemies? So far, she seems rather normal. This is not a bad thing, mind you, as most people do start that way. Just staying, for the future.

I have a deep fondness for the theory that Pyro is actually a woman, so I always love a good piece of fanfic with a femPyro character. Keep in mind all the ways that it can go wrong, avoid them. People keep trying to stick skinny supermodels under the suit, rather than a gritty, muscular sort of woman with a history of arson.

You seem to have an excellent start though, and I'm not trying to imply your Pyro here's got anything wrong with her. I'm saying these things because so far, I really like what I see, and I want to see more of the fics like this and less of the blandly pretty fem class stories.

Also keep in mind that the fact that she has to get rid of her identity doesn't mean that a bit of elaboration on her back story wouldn't be nice. Why was this twenty something year old woman invited to be a Pyrotechnician for RED?

This is only the first chapter, so you have all the time in the world to let your character develop and grow. That's always the exciting part for me, can't wait!
Rita Tangent chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love your writting style! Cant wait for more!
Kitkatinahat chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I have a feeling you played Portal 2 right before writting this. More specifially the levels deticated to old science. (I love it) The humor is soooo Valve. I am intrigued as to what will be coming up in the next chapters. ;D