Reviews for Towel!Harry
Shubhs chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Quiet interesting to say the least. -gulps-

Towel!Harry took my breath away for fifteen minutes. Don't ask me about how I survived. XD
Readerforlife chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
haha loved i :]
ThEnAmEsGiGi chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
this was so positively random that you just got to love it!
Caramello Kennedy chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
hahahahaha
niami-samly chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
that waz an awesome story! it waz fluffy but then really funny lol i absolutely loved it!
Mistress-of-chapters chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Hi...okay, I'm just using my cousin's author name here, and she just went to the bathroom and will be back in 10 min.! Ok, u were great! make more!
American Mione chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I agree with a lot of people who reviewed: If Harry showed up on my door step with just a towel one, the last thing on my mind would be a complaint!

This was hilarious and just down-right pointless fluff! I LOVED IT!

Ciao for now!
Devilishly-Sweet23 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
wow very good write more please
Astrid Tinuvial chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Okay. That was just sick. *walks away shaking head*
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
LOL, I don't often read fics like this but this was pretty funny... if Harry showed up on *my* doorstep in a towel, I wouldn't complain! ;) Mind you, my parents might!
charisadonia chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
yet another great one lol im a huge fan of the harry/hermione ship...whoop whoop
archforge chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
LOL!

That was pretty humourous.

See You Around!
Sinful Wishes chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Holy bobbums in tarter sauce! After reading this, I'm mad at Hermione! How could she? That tramp. ANYWAYS, this story rawks my multicolored sawks, as well as your parody. Though, I think it would be better if it were ME making out with Daniel in a towel! Oh well, I love it still love it
coconut-ice22 chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
is that really only a pg-13! im english so i have no idea but i though that was a N rating at least! but cool fluff. and very hot.
Hermione Rae chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
OK, I'll just admit that probably my curiosity got the better of me as I actually read this (disgusting) story. I'm guessing that this has something to do with either of the two American Pie movies? I've seen neither, and don't wish to, but I just want to suggest that you may want to up the rating to R, as I know that is what it is for those movies. Thanks.

H&H4EVA