Reviews for Out of Goodbyes
LeviathanReaper chapter 1 . 1/28
Part 2 please?
SDOS chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
You really should write a sequel to this story. One of the best stories I have read over here.
Random chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Sorry but this Adam guy sounds gay, any chance of a follow up story where wally really does sweep her of her feet I really love the story
UnePetiteHistoire chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This store leaves me speechless every time I read it. So eloquent and so emotional. Part of me wants to believe that something happened at the wedding that made Wally and Artemis reunite, but the other part knows that reality can be bleak. Very well written!
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
No. I will not cry. I will not.

Instead I'll picture Artemis canceling the engagement (nicely, though) and letting Wally sweep her off her goddamned feet. After she half-kills him for leaving her, of course.
Chocolatpen chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was so sad!I hate changes :"( I had shivers the whole way through! It was very well written! Thanks for uploading.
AllisonLoves chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is like... the best fanfic of wallart...that i've ever read.

THANK GOD YOU EXIST ILOVEYOUSOMUCH.
allan calderini chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That so sad you make me cry
Xo56oX chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh my god you write the most beautifully tragic things
SilverFalkin118 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is beautifully written. Very sad and it touches my heart... I loved it~! You are an amazing writer and keep up the amazing work!

-SilverFalkin
Elise chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Absolutly beautiful and heartbreakingly sad
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
This story was so sad but so good. I'm sad they didn't get together but it was normal and expected. After 7 years things change.
twinScythes chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Loved how you write. Hated that they aren't together. But you were right in your ending note. That was what most people where expecting. But I still hate that she was engaged, to a normal person. Again love how you write. Hate that they aren't together(And not just in the story ;) )
ReginaCaelum chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
*blubber*

that was so SAD!

But...right. It would have been wrong to end it any other way.

Anyway, it was well-written, as much as the ending made me tear up.

Good job :)

-RC
Folle chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Is she going to be happy when she knows she can still have Wally? But I easily imagine that Artemis would refuse to leave Adam just on principle of being stubborn. I really enjoyed the atmosphere you set up, giving enough information to understand what had happened previously but without overloading with flashbacks.