Reviews for gloriana
EchosOut chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Another great story that I can appreciate even without much knowledge about Hetalia.
NoLifeQueen0981 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Loved it. I really enjoy historical Hetalia fics and this is one of the best I've ever read. I really love their interactions, especially when England was burning and Elizabeth was trying to comfort him, I could feel his pain, poor Arthur T.T

Well done.
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was amazing, their interactions throughout history were wonderful. Although, I'm wondering why England was burning.
Arya May chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Great story. It's so awesome to see a good one of these two on FFN.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I love being a history nerd. When I read all those parts, I was like I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. I'M SO PROUD.

Ah, that red hair. The Tudor Dynasty...one of the more insane dynasties out there, I should think.

Married to England. Fear of marriage - no one can blame her - and...my God

I like a lot, okay? :3

PT
paper piper chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
i really like this, and the marie antoinette story. i can tell i have a fellow history lover on my hands :) really, very, very good. DO IT AGAIN.
Andelevion chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is an idea I've actually saw before, about Mary Antoinette and France. Yours was very well-written. Lovely.
Fandals chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Aw. That's kind of my style, favouriting without reviewing.
usagi cake chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
"But I do. I am married to England; how on earth could any man ever compare?"

AWWWW. I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY ABOUT THAT LINE.

Goosh, I love how you write period stories. Or history-stories? And the dialogue, because it fits with England and its Queen.

AND AREN'T THESE TWO ADORABLE 33333
SirenAlpha chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
That was quite good. Well written, but I do wish it had been longer. Thank you for sharing!
BadassBambi chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
*A*

one word.

AWESOME.

you write wonderfully! and the historical facts mixed with the feelings you portray so well in your writing makes me shiver with delight

Oh, please do make a saries! I'll read all of them and review every single one of them, I promise :3
anticollision chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
ah, england. i love him.

this was all put together wonderfully.

(and a maybe series, eh? ohhh)
SlightlyScary chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love historical fics, and this is great.
ScarletNor chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wellll you said don't favourite without a review, but nothing about story alert-ing, but I decided to review anyway. :D

Hei! It's so awesome to meet (?) another history enthusiast (freak's the right word for me hehe) and I love the Tudor dynasty, so this story was automatically classified as awesome. I like the way Queen Elizabeth is described and how the story's got depth and not throwing two people together for a fictional romance.

Also, the Queen's statement sounds less patriotic and more... I don't know. Strange? Since, to a fandom, England's now a living, breathing human. Heh.
KitKatssie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I love this! EnglandxElizabethI is honestly one of my favorite ppairings, and definatley my favorite het pairing for Arthur...and I have to admit, I do in fact have a small girl-crush on Elizabeth -.-;;...not quite sure how THAT happened but it did...anyway! I love the story, thanks for writing it!