Reviews for Avatar: Master of the Night
GOLDENWINGS chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
Please bring us Justice and Update we have been waiting too long please update I beg of you... Don't leave us hanging they aren't just stories but inspiration for most of us. please
GOLDENWINGS chapter 20 . 11/2/2015
Wow... I am speechless this story is becoming better and better. You are a naturally born writer and I live how this is turning out. You are awesome please update am dying... Wait... WE ARE DYING to know what happens next. I know this is your story... But after reading this I couldn't help but produce a few ideas for a continuation myself . You inspire me in writing and developing ideas . You are awesome please keep it up. Love your work.
Supergoddad chapter 20 . 3/4/2015
Wow. I would LOVE to know what happens next. You got me hooked on your story.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
I like the chapters been a avatar fan since the first episode I haven't started reading fanfics till a month ago and I really started to like modern fanfics about avatar and this is by far one of the best fanfics I have read but to make a suggestion... If you could please more detail in the relationship between sang and katara when the were little also if you could add more depth to Zukos angry and if you could move away from the zutara away because I'm pretty sure there are more Kataang fans... Also could you add more depth to aangs spirt attachments and his power to control all 4 elements because that is lacking... (I know I'm demanding right ;) ) but I see it for the beter of the story's and the readers also if you could make it longer I HATE short stories I like long ones that devolope over time :) but in all it's a really good story I like it a lot :) I hope my feed back helps :)
Avatarlover123 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I read all 20 chapters can you please try and update
Avatarlover123 chapter 20 . 12/24/2013
can't wait for next chapter
Avatarlover123 chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
And suddenly the tears i've been holding back the last 16 chapters come out
Avatarlover123 chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
DUNDUNDUNDAN !
BlueMockingJayBird chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2013
YOU ARE AMAZING, THIS STORY IS AMAZING, END OF DISCUSSION.I want to put it in my favourites, but for some reason fanfiction won't let me log in. I'm really sorry, you deserve thousands of reviews for this piece! Please, don't make us wait too long for the next chapter..
may96 chapter 20 . 11/25/2013
So now he's hiding out in her house... yep, that seems like a great idea.
I hope you update soon, I really like this story, it's quite entertaining.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Oh Gosh! Please Don't stop there! You Have to Continue this as fast as you can!
Sifufirelord chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
Wow well this was an unexpected update... well I'm glad you're back with,this. I was actually thinking about this story yesterday if you believe me lol :)
This chapter was good but i do expect to see some more action in future chapters :)
infinitystar3 chapter 19 . 8/7/2013
please update soon
electricmanga chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
hey i think its differant from others,i like it :)