Reviews for They Call Me Spineless
xXSyntribosXx chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
There are only so many things that can make me cry.

Number one: puppies.

Number two: the movie Boys Don't Cry.

Number three: this story.

One of the best endings I've ever read. You write Johnny very well, too.
StayGold4ever chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Hey! I know I've already reviewed this, but I decided to re-read it ;) Again, great job. I noticed one thing, though. In the first few chapters, Johnny referred to Pony as "the kid." For some reason, that just made it seem like he thought of Pony as a kid and not really his friend. So I suggest not having Johnny call him that. But maybe that's just me, so good job anyway! ;)
Harry Potterfan girl22 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
...I can honestly say the last chapter made me cry! Great story!
StayGold4ever chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Awwww that was so incredible! You kept everyone wonderfully in charecter! I loved it! And the last part was so sweet! Nice job, Stay Gold ;)
bad mornings chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Oh, this made me cry! It was so good. :')

I think this would be my favorite chapter. I LOVED, LOVED the writing Johnny left Ponyboy. "Prove them wrong, Ponyboy: Something gold can stay." That was a perfect ending.

It was wonderful. :)
Ponyboy Lover chapter 5 . 3/13/2012
This is really good. I loved the ending. I had tears running down my cheeks. Keep on writing. I LOVE ''THE OUTSIDERS''
JohnnyCakesmine chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
OMG I cried at the last page. I am crying right now as i write this. you have a talent. keep on writing. and again. THIS IS GOLDEN!
thebutterfliesarewilting chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I always loved Johnny's last words. They just wrap everything for Johnny. And I'm sad to say, I got samrt, and when you get smart you get hard. I got hard. TO me there is no good in the world, only evil, fighting, treason, betrail, ...darkness. There is nothing more in life for me, and yet I push on, and I have no idea why. JOhnny reminds me of myself, but at the same time I'm so differnet, like Dally. And then Ponyboy, doing things only because I have to, like fighting. You do what you have do to get by. And this is my life.

The story is wonderful. I really do love it. Johnny was always my favorite. Deeply profound, mysterious, lost. You know? I really do lovew it.
AbbyIsWhatWeAimFor chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I loved the ending. and this story.:)
Phoenixx Rising chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Loved this story. You definitely did Johnny justice. He was a great person in this story. I also really like johnnys/Robert frosts poem. Very roughing. Good work. This was a very good read. Thanks!
Believe In Something Bigger chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
In this last chapter this quote from The Dark Knight totally came into my head, ahaha.

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to watch yourself become the villian."

If Johnny didn't save those kids or something like that, I really think he would've gone crazy and physcotic. I think he would've felt that he had no purpose and would just lash out on everyone.

This is such a great interpretation of Johnny, though. I would LOVE for you to write a fic about him, because this is brilliance. I'm so happy I found this!

-Kristina (:
JandMbooklovers chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
wow! this story was super good you are an amazing writer keep writing and stay gold
JohnnyIsMyGoldSunset chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
You got me again.

I decided to listen to "Stay Gold" while reading this to get the full effect, which helped get me. But this was so good. So touching. So deep. Johnny got the chance to live a few minutes. To really live. That's the way I need to see it.

The ending was beautiful. AND NOT CORNY!

Nature's first green is gold,

Her hardest hue to hold.

Her early leaf's a flower;

But only so an hour?

Will leaf subside to leaf?

Will Eden sink to grief?

Prove them wrong, Ponyboy:

Something gold can stay.

This was one of the best stories I've seen in awhile. I'm gonna prove them wrong. :)
ILovePepsi2 chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I love how Johnny changed the poem. That was a really good idea. I'm gonna put it on my profile! But don't worry, I'll give you credit :) I'm glad that you made the fifth chapter. It was a better ending :)
Independence Undervalued chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
I love the idea that Johnny left him that message. I think that was perfect and not a stretch of the imagination to believe.

Awesome job(: