Reviews for Not Meant For Me
RageBekka chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
Oh my god, I can NOT believe she said that to her father...she's got balls, I'll give her that. Oi, I do enjoy OC stories compared to those with only the characters from the...well you get what I mean cause I can't find the words to say what I'm trying to mean. :) ANYHOOTERS, I really enjoyed this, and I reviewed earlier, but then I checked my phone, apparently I didn't hit send. Not my brightest moment, but then again my mind has been elsewhere. Haha, and not in Chris' pants...though...RIGHT. Like I said, I enjoyed it and I like Robin.
Padme4000 chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
This was another good chapter and nice references
Padme4000 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
This chapter was really good and I liked how you brought his past in the air force into it. Also the addition of Leon is fantastic. Poor Robin. Also I liked the mutated bear bit.
Padme4000 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
This was another great chapter and the fluff was good too
Padme4000 chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
This was another great chapter and I love your descriptions. I felt really sorry for Robin in that last part and I can so relate to it. Sorry about the short review I am on my phone and its difficult to write with a times.
Angelxwings chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I actually didn’t read this to be honest but the summary caught my attention. Unfortunately, not in a good way. It’s almost exactly the same as a favorite story of mine (The Magnificent Kiwi’s “At Eternity’s Gate)

-Her summary::

“When Jill's psyche begins to fracture beneath the impact of an unexpected tragedy, old wounds are reopened and newfound freedom is threatened by the looming presence of a powerful enemy. Post-RE5. C/J L/C B/R”

-Your summary::

“When Robin's world begins to fracture beneath the threat of her deepest secret coming to light, old friendships are tested and new partnerships are threatened by the looming presence of a powerful enemy. Post-RE5.”

Some words are tweaked in yours but it’s almost the exact same summary. While I know this happens sometimes without knowing it, it’s pretty much plagiarism and plagiarism is not nice nor is it ever a good thing. I'd edit your summary so it isn't so similar if I were you because is pretty strict with plagarism of any sort (and, well, so is any teacher that will ever come across a piece of writing)
Padme4000 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Two chapters to read in one day. Awesome. And yeah I do like Robin in this. I read a bit of a previous one you did with her and much prefer how you wrote her in this. She is more believable in this as a character. I like the flaws of her past but for some advice to make her a more believable character keep in mind that she would still have some flaws now. Other than smoking that is. Also to improve your writing maybe describe the areas they go a little. (this is all advice I was given and has helped me in writing) Small things like describing the area can improve a scene and help set the scene. For instance in RE if you didn't see the outside of the mansion it wouldn't have set the scene as much as it did. I hope you what I am trying to say.
Padme4000 chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
This was another good chapter and I like Robin as a character and can relate to her in some ways.
Padme4000 chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I love the Labyrinth so I understand the watching it a lot. This was another good chapter and I found the nightmares both interesting and funny.
Padme4000 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Damn. Reached the last chapter available to read. Brilliant read not often I get so absorbed in a fanfic anymore but this did it. I can't wait to read more. Also love your song choices.
Padme4000 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
N7angel chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Update soon! I'm interested to see where this goes. It's seems good so far.