Reviews for 100 Things Max Would Never Let Us Do
Axel Treehorn chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Ooohh! I know!

Max would never allow us to turn her to a goddess.

Max would never allow us to mistake us for a famous music group.

Max would never allow us to enroll to Hogwarts.

Max would never allow us to sing "Peacock" by Katy Perry.

Max would never allow us to give ourselves godly parents.

Max would never allow us to sue JP because of FW, Max, Fang, Angel and Nevermore...will she?

That's it.
reader chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
this is ok. .
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Max will never let the break dance
Ignudger chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOO MUCH! I have a few suggestions if u want:
• Max would never let the flock go to a nude beach
• Max would never let the flock show up at a rAndom party they observed while flying
• Max would never let the flock start a pet store
• Max would never let the flock fly around grabbing random kids and flying them around

Keep up the awesome work! ;P
natudge.wha chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I just have to add:
I AM GOING TO TRY EVERYTHING (except for the things requiring wings and extreme amounts of pain... I wish...o) IN THIS FANFIC SOMEDAY WITH LIKE, MY MAX RIDE BFFS AND WE ARE GONNA LIKE RULE THE FREAKING WORLD WHILE STREAKING LIKE IGGY AND WHAPPING PEEPZ IN THE HEAD WITH FOAM SWARDZ
natnudge.wha chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I LUUUVED THAT SOOO MUCH! You keep asking everyone to tell you what you did wrong but it was PERFECT! Don't change it at all if you want others to like it- actually, take out the parts where you gently beg the readers to tell you how much of a failure you think you are, cuz ur not. it was really good! keep writing!
Firegirl02 chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
OMG! This is SOOOO funny, literally made me laugh out loud numerous times. My mom checked to see if I was alright :)
BlackAngelWings1010 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
At the end you should have a chapter like Max would never (and have max do things that the flock thinks she would never do) like max would never... kick out iggy for a night or set off a bomb or not talk for a whole day... etc. It's your story! I think you're really awesome, just wanted to give you an idea of how to end it.
wish4wings chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
haha,that was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny,but you should REALLY update, before I DIE of not being able to laugh my head off at this anymore (even though it never stops being funny. :D Update soon!Please :)
cryptologicalMystic chapter 7 . 11/24/2011

SEQUEL.
grandmagechina chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Well, after reading Maximum Ride, this makes a heck of a lot more sense. Still halirous. Isnt Justin Beiber on helium juts the same as normal Justin Beiber
Sierra156 chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
62. Max would never let us sing Justin Bieber after inhaling helium.

"AND I WAS LIKE, BAAAAAAABY BAAAAAAABY BAAAAAAABY OOOOOOOHHH!" They screamed.

Max lay on the floor, grasping at her... euhm... chest (read: boob) before laying still, eyes closed.

"Max says her soul just imploded." Angel announced matter-of-factly.

OH MY GOD. i was cleaning up after an event at my school last year and there were BALLOONS and the guys poked holes in them, sucked in all the helium, and sang that. i got it on tape.

Speaking like whales? FREAKING HILARIOUS! Lmao. :D

By the way, THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS ALRIGHT. God, three of my favorite authors in one night! (Yes, you are on of them. :D) The word is 'all right.'

But anyway, funny sh*t!
lesmisismylife chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
This is SOOOO funny!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
please up date soon
Crazycally chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
Very funny so far, I have a few sudestions:

: max woild never let us force fang to read teenromance novels (eg princess diarys)

: Max would never let us star in a broadway musical

: max would never let us join the secreat service

: max would never let us go an live under the see as mermaids

: max would never let us make our own anime.

They are all my ideas so far please feel free to use them or adapt them (a present from a fan to help in your valent work of increasing world humor)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »