Reviews for Librarians and Pools
Mia chapter 11 . 1/31
I don't know how I feel about this story. The Plaine is amazing but I can't stand Kurtofsky!
SVUgrey anatomy- lover chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
I'm usally a KLAINE fan but I loved this story
Beth9891 chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
Wow this was AMAZING! I couldn't stop reading! Thanks so much :-)
Beth9891 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
I like that Kurt is still friends with Blaine. Ugh so angry at Blaine's stupid parents...I love Blaine at Dalton but also love Blaine and puck...sigh
Beth9891 chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
I just finished chap 2 and no I don't tink u made him confusing I am loving ur story so far...but I do like pucks POV better just because most stories with this pairing are from Blaine's POV. Is Garth into Blaine? I think that would be an interesting story line B-)
shadowpsykie chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
ok. literally just saw this yesterday and just finished the whole thing today! I LOVED it! I honestly would love to hear more, like their adventures in New York right after moving there. or when puck decides to become a detective. it seems like you have made a world with lots of story potential. I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I would love to see more. hit me up shadowpsykie at gmail. com
Guest chapter 23 . 2/20/2013
I ran across this story today and it literally pulled me in and sucked up my day...not in a bad way though. It's got to be one of the best Puck/Blaine stories I've ever seen. Thank you for writing it.
strayingoceans chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
I loved your portrayal of Blaine and Puck. I had never understood the appeal of this pairing but this story- well, it changed my mind, completely. Truly loved your fic!
GreenHaven89 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Good job on the story thus far! I'm really enjoying it! Although I have to say that I really didn't like Kurt in this chapter, which could be because I never like Kurt. So I guess his inappropriate phone conversation with Puck just brought those feelings to the surface more.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this story!
Chad
Mimiminaj chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
That part, with them dancing to Adele's "crazy for you," still gives me goosebumps. It's probably the best scene I've not only read on Fanfiction, but probably all of literature. That's right, it even beats the final battle of hogwarts. Lol, that's some hard shit to beat. Thank you for this.
dracowillbeloved chapter 23 . 6/24/2012
this was a really good story! im glad they finally got the ending they deserved :)
Loki Firefox chapter 23 . 6/3/2012
Read this story again and enjoyed it now just as much as I did then. Of course now all I can think about is shouldn't the title be "Librarians and Poolboys" or "Libraries and Pools"?

Anyway, I find it funny that in your fic, Blaine's mom is a congresswoman and in canon, Burt becomes a congressman. And this was written way before that was even a mad twinkle in Murphy's eye.

I came to the end I kinda wish there was some kind of resolution between Blaine and his parents. Realistically I don't see it happening as Blaine will rightly have nothing to do with them and they would never see anything they did as wrong but I crave for narrative justice.

Also I saw your plot offers and I see where Cadenza started (which I am reading and waiting for the next chapter) but now I'm kinda hoping you write about the other one, too. That sounds pretty interesting as well.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 18 . 5/12/2012
Its funny that crazy fuck Liam doesn't want Puck to use and hurt Blaine...yet he takes pictures of him and puts the guy on the news. I mean the dude is gay...and he outs Blaine to the world and people start hating Blaine and he gets disowned and shit. How would he feel if it happened to him? Not to great feeling im sure

Why would Liam attack Kurt, the guys ex boyfriend when Liam was new and didn't even know Blaine when he was dating and loving Kurt...he knew that Puck was with him, was jealous and couldnt stand him..it would make more sence to go after Puck more then Kurt.

Awww Love how protective Noah is of Blaine. Its so sweet

The thing is they were originall in the kitchen...they should have gotten a knife or some type of weapon.

Glad that Blaine escaped but that is a crappy position..I wouldn't be able to leave.

Why didn't either try calling the cops?

The way you label your chapters..if I am being honest they confuse the hell out of me.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 17 . 5/12/2012
I'm surprised Puck isn't being haressed more...I know he is getting Slushied but you arne't really writing anything out...I Mean he was in the news and facebook. The bad boy football male milf screwing stud now has a boyfriend...A BOYFRIEND...nobody would ever see that coming. The dude used to make fun of gays and bullied them and everyone else and now he has a boyfriend...I honestly expected lots of gay bashing towards him from the jocks, all the girls being pissed because they want a piece of him but he is dating a guy, everyone being more cruel to him then Kurt and Arty and everyone else. The badboy football player. Gettting kicked off the team. Beat up and etc. I kinda thought Blaine was going to feel bad for him. Blaming himself for how Puck was being treated, how Kurt and Blaine were always treated their whole lives...Puck can fight more then the other two...but not a whole group of people. Not a team..

I love that Blaine plays barbies with Sarah lmfao. But I think it would be cute to actually read a scene with them playing. I can see him playing with dolls with a little girl too

Love that Quinn stayed being his friend...I like that she gave him advice...

Though I am surprised there aren't more scenes with Santanna and Puck. They had a fling also, she is a bad ass bitch like he is...and she is bi sexual.

I also wish Britany was in it more...she had one line...I like when she is friends with one of the gay boys

"Love you too." And it struck Puck that that was the first fucking time in his life that someone besides his family had said that to him. The first fucking time someone other than his family had said that back to him.

Blaine said it to him before he collopased

Also Puck saw a web camera...you never brought that up...and Something was being recorded in Blaines bedroom...the emails nearly 300 of them...never been read...never brought that up. I hope you do...

You weren't so bad yourself for a fucking virgin." Puck smirked when Blaine puffed out a laugh. "You were fucking hot as hell." And then he leaned down and nipped at Blaine's ear. "Still are."

Blaine let out a tiny moan, trying to pull himself out of Puck's arms, only to be pulled back against Puck's chest. "If I weren't sore I'd totally let you do me again."

lmfao

hmm so somebody is watching Them thru the window...Creepy

the smutt scene didn't suck...as I said you are good writer, even their little make out session were good
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 16 . 5/12/2012
I like that Wes came to see Blaine. That whole part with him was so sad. That hug made me want to tear up. I don't like how Dave didn't go there with him. And what did Puck mean that Wes's parents are there? They live two hours away...so if Wes drove to Lima, Ohio why would the parents drive there also? Unless they all drove together and the parents left Wes to see his friend. -Shrugs- Don't know. But ya I wish that Dave was there with Wes. I love those two.

He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat so that he was, unconsciously, sitting closer to his bedridden friend. "Have you told him yet?"

Blaine shook his head slowly before looking down at Kurt's hands that were twisting his shirt.

Hmmm now I wonder what it is that Blaine is to tell Puck...he already told Puck he was in love with him...

By the time Blaine was finally released from the hospital his parents never visited him. Not once. And he had to find out via television that they had disowned him. It had shattered his heart for a few days, and he still felt a rather large pang of pain whenever he thought of it. But it wasn't as though he had nowhere to go. Wes's parents were quick to offer him a place to stay for as long as he needed. Blaine hated to impose but he needed a place to stay. And staying with Puck, even though he offered it, would be more like imposing than staying with his best friend's family. Kurt had offered too, but Kurt lived so far away from Dalton and it would be awkward to be living with his ex-boyfriend. So he was staying with Wes. And he had been for the past two days.

I feel awful for Blaine, his family is very fucked up and heartless...disowning him on television...they knew he was in the hospital and could have died. He actually DID die...and they disown him on television, not caring if he lived or died...awful! Horriable! I like that he is staying with Wes...to be near Dalton. BUT the thing is if he got disowned then his parents stopped paying his Dalton bill also...so he would have no money to stay there. Unless Wes,DAve or someone would help him out for his last year.

Wow Wes's parents are his legal guardians now? That is something! Very nice of them...especially seeing as Blaine is 17/18 years old and either an adult or nearly an adult...surprised that they would adopt him and not just let him live there. I am glad they did though. He deserves a real family that loves him.

The other warblers should have visted Blaine...someone tried to kill him but also because of what his mother and probably father and everyone else are saying about him. He really needed his real friends...Glad they attacked him with hugs when he went back to school

Well if Blaine is the president of the Warblers now (Which I love) and that new guy creeps him out...he should kick the asshole out of the group..

"Bad asses don't blush." Puck muttered almost angrily in his ear, his fingers continuing their assault.

Lol

Blaine finally gets make love to me and Noah says not now later because of his sister lmfao. That amused me.