Reviews for Volume 7: Black and White
Rocketlord6485 chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Wh . . . what? That's it? No! Don't leave me hanging like this, Nafa-Tali!

Okay, I've cooled down. And I'm REALLY excited for Silver's story! :)

The Inheritance was a blast, to say the least! I was absolutely riveted, especially towards the final volumes! The story was clever, articulate, and always held an appropriate pace to keep the reader on edge! The characters, both old and new, were fleshed out flawlessly, all while still maintaing their respective Auras and personalities. Overall, it was a masterpiece, one that definitely deserves its own Anime series! :)

Sucks that we never got to do that crossover... but maybe in the next series! :)

I'm really looking forward to the continuation involving Silver! Once again, you are an excellent writer and this was an excellent story!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 24 . 6/30/2012
Words can't even describe how much I'm hating Gio right now! :(
Rocketlord6485 chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
Sa'lu was an EPIC villain and I'm disappointed she won't be sticking around :(

Awesome battle!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
Wait, so Lance's shadow powers backfired?
Rocketlord6485 chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
I'm still eagerly awaiting those cancelled episodes... but I'm sure you're version will be twice as good!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
A very touching chapter, well done :)
Rocketlord6485 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Awesome! Battle of the champions!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I always respected N's morals but I can't condone his allegiance to the kidnappers of Kair's child. I hope he gets what he deserves for playing the enemy.
Rocketlord6485 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
"Once more, the Shadow Order will rule the galaxy! And we shall have... peace..." Sorry, I couldn't resist! XD
Nefelibata Lisita chapter 25 . 5/22/2012
I loved reading the Inheritence series. It took me about a month to read it all, but I enjoyed all of it!

First of all, one thing I specially liked was how you added depht to Giovanni's character,while still keeping him true to the original series and believable. His relationship with Delia was really interesting.

Another aspect that I think you did very well was Kair's developement throughout the story, along with her realtionship with Lance. We can really see how she has changed from the girl from the first chapters and volumes to being the woman and mother we see towards the end.

There were many other things that I'd like to talk about, like the constant plot twists that kept me gripped, or about mewtwo, but I think this is already getting too long. I look foward to reading Silver's story!
MikariStar chapter 25 . 5/1/2012
It's a tragic ending but that just makes it more beautiful. The last scene was very touching. Looking forward to Silver's story. :D Wow this volume turned out pretty long.
MikariStar chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
Loved the hints of pokeshipping. I remember the picture of the scene with Ash from a while back at Deviant Art.

Surprising ending, great twist! :D This makes me very curious about Silver's story.
MikariStar chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
very exciting chapter, loved all the action!
Aprotny chapter 23 . 4/1/2012
yay! Good chapter! Update soon cuz you still need to tell us what happens next! does Ash go back to his friends? NEED TO KNOW!
Aprotny chapter 22 . 3/11/2012
Intense! Cant wait to read what happens next!