Reviews for Stormbringer
Otaku 1ife chapter 3 . 2/3
Luffy does have armament haki. So burns cant penetrate through it
GraySnowie chapter 18 . 1/8
This was an absolutely amazing story and cross-over! You skillfully combined two of my favorite mangas. And I love that you actually incorporated some major storyline into this, I could actually imagine this happening. The Gray-demon dynamic and Natsu-dragon provided lots of internal conflict, and you portrayed that very well. You did a very good job with the characters and their personalities, it was spot on :)
You provide such intricate detail with a new island and new characters, which is rare to find in fanfiction. I could definitely imagine the island and the villains very well. And when Gray temporarily died, I died on the inside. But I'm glad this story has a relatively happy ending. You did a great job with this story, kudos to you!
TheNotoriousNovelist chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
That took a while to read but AWESOME!
TheNotoriousNovelist chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Awesome! Everything is AWESOME!
TheNotoriousNovelist chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Love it! This is awesome! And the sea and island names sound like they could be canon! You fooled me! Have a cookie...

(::)
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
This was an awesome idea! Both of the best animes together! Super awesome! I like the other world thing! :D
Server lock chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
You are so creative it terrify s me.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
I loved the comedic reliefs you added in the final chapter. From natsu, luffa, ussop, and franky breaking into tears to The debut of Erza's seduction armor in front of Brook and Sanji. LOL xd
Clouds of Spice chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Overall, the story was great. Loved the characterizations, the battles, the emotions, and the cool twists you've added to make this an exciting, suspenseful story.

The way you ended it leaves a possibility of Stormbringer returning and Gray's demon powers awakening. I think that's what your spin-off is going to be right? I'm gonna check your other stories! So you might be hearing again from me!

Again, great story. A sequel would be awesome if you ever come back to this fandom!
Clouds of Spice chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
It's finally come to the end of their adventure! Was super surprised at how Gray came back to life and freezing that old guy right after. Haha was kinda hoping Natsu would turn into a rage induced dragon again. Oh well. Demon-Gray returning was still cool.

So now what's going to happen? I'm excited and sad to read the last chapter but I must!
Clouds of Spice chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
I'm amazed that you incorporate everyone in the battles. In most fics I've read, it's always the main character doing all the work while the weaker ones, like Usopp, are always left in the background being useless. This is a nice change, really shows the teamwork that exists in both Fairytail and One Piece that most authors forget about.

Noo! I'm sad to read to the end of this awesome story! But I really do want to know how it ends... Dilemma!
Clouds of Spice chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
With the cold storm slowing everyone down on Natsu's side, it seems like the fight against Gray will be absolutely difficult. The bad guys really went overboard to keep him under control! And sweet fight between Mihawk and Zoro even though it was short. I still liked it. Now how do they fight Jellal? Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Clouds of Spice chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Dracule Mihawk?! I know it's not actually him, but that shadow demon has a good reason to transform into him, right? Zoro's going to have a good, challenging fight. Poor Gray! He's now the bad guy's pet. With the group all split up, it makes me wonder how everything comes together again. I'll have to check the next chapter!
Clouds of Spice chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
This chapter was long but incredibly awesome, especially the second part showcasing the bad guy's side. I like how easy it was for Gray to kill a couple demons and one of the villains! But, holy shit... They caught him? How are the other guys going to save him now? Sounds like they'll make him kill them! Going to be interesting in the next chapter I bet!
Clouds of Spice chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Holy shit. Gray's awesomely evil! Nice to see the bad guy's side. They're going to have to deal with demon Gray. I know it'll be chaotic. Natsu's side are gonna have a hard time with him too I bet.