Reviews for Stormbringer
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 4/26
This was an awesome idea! Both of the best animes together! Super awesome! I like the other world thing! :D
Server lock chapter 4 . 2/28
You are so creative it terrify s me.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/18/2014
I loved the comedic reliefs you added in the final chapter. From natsu, luffa, ussop, and franky breaking into tears to The debut of Erza's seduction armor in front of Brook and Sanji. LOL xd
Clouds of Spice chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Overall, the story was great. Loved the characterizations, the battles, the emotions, and the cool twists you've added to make this an exciting, suspenseful story.

The way you ended it leaves a possibility of Stormbringer returning and Gray's demon powers awakening. I think that's what your spin-off is going to be right? I'm gonna check your other stories! So you might be hearing again from me!

Again, great story. A sequel would be awesome if you ever come back to this fandom!
Clouds of Spice chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
It's finally come to the end of their adventure! Was super surprised at how Gray came back to life and freezing that old guy right after. Haha was kinda hoping Natsu would turn into a rage induced dragon again. Oh well. Demon-Gray returning was still cool.

So now what's going to happen? I'm excited and sad to read the last chapter but I must!
Clouds of Spice chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
I'm amazed that you incorporate everyone in the battles. In most fics I've read, it's always the main character doing all the work while the weaker ones, like Usopp, are always left in the background being useless. This is a nice change, really shows the teamwork that exists in both Fairytail and One Piece that most authors forget about.

Noo! I'm sad to read to the end of this awesome story! But I really do want to know how it ends... Dilemma!
Clouds of Spice chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
With the cold storm slowing everyone down on Natsu's side, it seems like the fight against Gray will be absolutely difficult. The bad guys really went overboard to keep him under control! And sweet fight between Mihawk and Zoro even though it was short. I still liked it. Now how do they fight Jellal? Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Clouds of Spice chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Dracule Mihawk?! I know it's not actually him, but that shadow demon has a good reason to transform into him, right? Zoro's going to have a good, challenging fight. Poor Gray! He's now the bad guy's pet. With the group all split up, it makes me wonder how everything comes together again. I'll have to check the next chapter!
Clouds of Spice chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
This chapter was long but incredibly awesome, especially the second part showcasing the bad guy's side. I like how easy it was for Gray to kill a couple demons and one of the villains! But, holy shit... They caught him? How are the other guys going to save him now? Sounds like they'll make him kill them! Going to be interesting in the next chapter I bet!
Clouds of Spice chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Holy shit. Gray's awesomely evil! Nice to see the bad guy's side. They're going to have to deal with demon Gray. I know it'll be chaotic. Natsu's side are gonna have a hard time with him too I bet.
Clouds of Spice chapter 11 . 10/4/2014
Sweet chapter. It pretty much had everything I was hoping for. The bit where Zoro was making fun of Sanji for wearing Erza's armor was great.

Love the interactions between each member. How are they going to react to what Gray had done?
Clouds of Spice chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Gray's working with the demon now? Quite an interesting twist! Definitely didn't expect that to happen.

Loved the bit with Sanji and Erza near the end. Excited to read on how the group are going to beat up Natsu as a dragon.
Clouds of Spice chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Awesome fight scenes. And Natsu a freaking Dragon?! This is going to be good. How are the others going to handle this?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Sweet. Liked the part with Igneel. Gonna be some battles right? I'll have to check the next chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
Expected more of a fight but knowing how the others are reactions to Natsu's death is still interesting. What's gonna happen to Gray?