Reviews for Parenting Skills
Scarlett Anna chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
I have never laughed so much in my life . thank you pleases keep doing so there needs to be more moments for people like this.
Yanni chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
this part of the story is very funny :)

I love the story :)
Keep it Up
SnowEnvelope91 chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
I know my review is so...late, itz like u'd updated year ago! but still this is great.. I love this.
queenofserendipity chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Haha omg I love this story so much! Hillarious! The ending is absolutely perfect! And because I'm a major Jalaric and Delena shipper, I'd say Damon flirts with every girl he talks too! :)
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 5 . 10/11/2011
aw now i want to write a denna fic
Dark Mind of the American Teen chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
The Vamp Lamp!
Kutekoolkat chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
I wanna know! lol

And the ending was too funny. Also I love the convo between Elena and Damon at the start on the phone. haha. This was such a funny chapter! Update soon!

& For some reason I'm not getting any emails from FF O.O I'll have to check this evereyday for an update.
1104x chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
HAHAHHA ! this chapter was funny/awesome ! update soon (:
Kutekoolkat chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
ZOMG!More Damon/Jenna! I love you! Although I'm not sure if its supposed to be more than friends lol.

I absoultely love the whole conversation between them. She needs to know she's doing good.
Kutekoolkat chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
aw Damon is so sweet.
Kutekoolkat chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This is wonderful! I love Jenna/parenting stores! And I'm a not-so-seret AU Damon/Jenna fan, so that last part was awesome. lol even if it wasn't ment to be in that way.
Death'sAngel18 chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This is hilarious! XD I love how Jenna called Damon to come watch over them! And this is the best part ever: "Yes but Jeremy is in love with a lamp and Elena just informed me Sponge Bob said hello to her."

"Oh." Damon paused, "I'm guessing that's not okay with you." It made me crack up XD

Hope you update soon!