Reviews for A Different Moon
adaydreamer95 chapter 2 . 3/13
jackson would be cool
StopMeAnytimePlz chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I would definitely go Sciles, cause Scott and Stiles are absolutely adorable and I love how Wolf acknowledges Stiles as 'a pup to be indulged and protected'.
I wouldn't say Allison is a psychopath, more like she's confused and not strong enough to overcome the influence of people like Kate and Gerard. The entire time it's sort of a mix of her being pushed and manipulated towards evil by actuals psychopaths who have very strong personalities, while she is emotionally vulnerable. Not to mention she almost never has all the information she needs to make any kind of good decision, which is kinda one of the ways her aunt and grandpa manipulate her, by controlling the information she gets, giving it to her first with a spin to make her lean towards their side, twisting new information to match and distort the information she already has, etc.
That's not to say that I like Scallison. Personally I'm a huge fan of Sterek and Scisaac, but this fic definitely calls for Sciles, in my opinion...with Derek being too traumatized to ever fall in love again, cause Kate would be enough to turn anyone off romance forever..."Hi sweetie, how was your day? Good? That's nice. Mine? It was great! I did the laundry, won an archery contest, killed your family, and got an ice cream cake to celebrate! I'm about to turn on the TV, there's supposed to be a 'Kill Your Family Show' marathon today, wanna watch with me? I usually watch it with Marik but today is a special occasion so I figured I'd spend the day with you. Besides, Marik and I can never agree on the meaning of the show and I don't wanna spoil my day by fighting with him about it."
Yeah ima stop now cause this is a huge, random rant about stuff and things that you probably don't care about and might not understand and I'm not even really even close to being on topic, seriously I wouldn't be surprised or offended if you don't read this far, cause, wow, tangents...anyways this is a really interesting fic and I really like the way its written, especially the Scott and Wolf parts, hope you update soon, bye
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I'm really loving this! and I'd like to vote for Isaac! :D
Galaxy-Dragon chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
My vote would be Isaac. There's some bromance between Scott and Isaac in the show. Love this story btw :)
Hasshath chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Jackson? Can't see that one. Can see Isaac around season 3-ish, but I really prefer Derek/Scott. Allison is occasionally a bit dangerously insane, yeah, but the manipulations around her grief didn't help with that. People do crazy things when they're grieving. I tend to see her as an unstable girlfriend. Prefer her in the general friend/pseudo-sister capacity, because she DOES seem to care about Scott. She's just not capable of being a supportive, steady girlfriend.

Also, Stiles as Scott's Wolf's pup-figure? Very cute.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I really like this story , I was thinking maybe you could have cora hale come back earlier or maybe make up your own female wolf character for scott to have a relationship with
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Neat!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Update soon!
Someone chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Scott falls for Erica, but Stiles is his anchor as his best friend. There should totally be some Isaac though, he's awesome.
Exodiano chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Both Isaac and Jacky
moviemistress494 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I love this story! Can't wait for the next update. If I had to pick someone for Scott, it would be both Isaac and Jackson. He has a connection with them both.
orionastro chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
well, I suggest that Stiles becomes his Anchor , And Mate, because they belong together Stiles will calm the wolf , And he will love stiles with all his heart . Stile s will bring back Scott and Scott will be eternally grateful
Less.than.3 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
STILES! I love sciles, its one of the best pairs in the world! I love how they call the Argents to help though I'm not to sure how I feel about Kate being there, she is a thousand times worse than Allison could ever be. Please say Ms. McCall and Sheriff Stilinski are gonna find out about the werewolves soon? I thinks it's kinda stupid how Stiles thinks ignorance will protect his dad from the alpha. It didn't protect Scott or Stiles or Allison or Jackson or Lydia; and if my dad were in law enforcement and I liked him, I would want my dad to be able to recognize a homicidal werewolf and have the special bullets he'd need to protect himself and maybe even take the werewolf out. Don't get me wrong, I love Stiles, but ignorance is only bliss until reality comes to bite you in the butt.
Kinda confused about what Scott was hoping to accomplish with Jackson. At first I thought Jackson was the Kanima because Derek did the claw to neck thing but then they revealed that it was because Jackson had issues with the whole, 'I was adopted, because my parents died before I was born' thing. Now I'm just confused about the 'Jackson is sick because of the hole in his neck' thing.
Anyways, please update soon!
vampqueen440 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Isaac has my vote. Will you have Scott explain to Jackson he was healing the wound.
vampqueen440 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Actually my favorite from the school episodes were Don't be such a sourwolf, and It sounded like a cat being run over , Scott.