Reviews for A Different Moon
Magics122 chapter 2 . 3/31
I know its been a while, but I'm really enjoying this story and I hope you continue it some day! The whole idea of Scott being more wolf than human is really interesting, and I love reading about how Stiles is trying to help Scott. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you continue soon! :)
Rastigo chapter 2 . 3/31
great start of a story :) i really enjoyed to read it.

sry, but i have to say - i want scallison :) she isnt a psychopat she was manipulated by gerard, with lies that derek attacks her mother, not the other way round.

for me the two of them are still the best couple. allison was the anchor for scott, she would be the best help for scott! ;Þ i hope you will update this story sometime although i know itsbeen a long time ago i want more scallison XD i want to see chris argent in shock when allison is near scott as a werewolf XD

PLLSSSS update soon
best regards from germany :)
BloodMoon chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
I know, I am a Little bit Late...
But please Continue!
It is one of my favorite fanfiction!
Update pleeeeeeaase?! :)
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
you do realize that Scott and Derek don't turn into actual wolfs, right? (Well, at least not yet for Derek)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
update
adaydreamer95 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
jackson would be cool
StopMeAnytimePlz chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I would definitely go Sciles, cause Scott and Stiles are absolutely adorable and I love how Wolf acknowledges Stiles as 'a pup to be indulged and protected'.
I wouldn't say Allison is a psychopath, more like she's confused and not strong enough to overcome the influence of people like Kate and Gerard. The entire time it's sort of a mix of her being pushed and manipulated towards evil by actuals psychopaths who have very strong personalities, while she is emotionally vulnerable. Not to mention she almost never has all the information she needs to make any kind of good decision, which is kinda one of the ways her aunt and grandpa manipulate her, by controlling the information she gets, giving it to her first with a spin to make her lean towards their side, twisting new information to match and distort the information she already has, etc.
That's not to say that I like Scallison. Personally I'm a huge fan of Sterek and Scisaac, but this fic definitely calls for Sciles, in my opinion...with Derek being too traumatized to ever fall in love again, cause Kate would be enough to turn anyone off romance forever..."Hi sweetie, how was your day? Good? That's nice. Mine? It was great! I did the laundry, won an archery contest, killed your family, and got an ice cream cake to celebrate! I'm about to turn on the TV, there's supposed to be a 'Kill Your Family Show' marathon today, wanna watch with me? I usually watch it with Marik but today is a special occasion so I figured I'd spend the day with you. Besides, Marik and I can never agree on the meaning of the show and I don't wanna spoil my day by fighting with him about it."
Yeah ima stop now cause this is a huge, random rant about stuff and things that you probably don't care about and might not understand and I'm not even really even close to being on topic, seriously I wouldn't be surprised or offended if you don't read this far, cause, wow, tangents...anyways this is a really interesting fic and I really like the way its written, especially the Scott and Wolf parts, hope you update soon, bye
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I'm really loving this! and I'd like to vote for Isaac! :D
Galaxy-Dragon chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
My vote would be Isaac. There's some bromance between Scott and Isaac in the show. Love this story btw :)
Hasshath chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Jackson? Can't see that one. Can see Isaac around season 3-ish, but I really prefer Derek/Scott. Allison is occasionally a bit dangerously insane, yeah, but the manipulations around her grief didn't help with that. People do crazy things when they're grieving. I tend to see her as an unstable girlfriend. Prefer her in the general friend/pseudo-sister capacity, because she DOES seem to care about Scott. She's just not capable of being a supportive, steady girlfriend.

Also, Stiles as Scott's Wolf's pup-figure? Very cute.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
I really like this story , I was thinking maybe you could have cora hale come back earlier or maybe make up your own female wolf character for scott to have a relationship with
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Neat!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Update soon!
Someone chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Scott falls for Erica, but Stiles is his anchor as his best friend. There should totally be some Isaac though, he's awesome.
Exodiano chapter 2 . 5/1/2013