Reviews for love, to still my mind
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Your use of figurative language amazes me; I've only seen a few writers in this fandom who can use words the way you can (also - the FEELS I get from reading your work are getting out of hand, ugh)
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
So much emotion! :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Um. Vignette?
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Absolutely amazing!
el dinosaurio chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I just love everything. Your writing style, the way Sakura is. Everything.
Star.Splattered.Sky chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Your writing is so twisted and poetic and beautiful.
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I like this one. It's very angsty, yes, but very good.
TheLavenderHippie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Love, love, love, love, love it! I can't say anymore. It is the very essence of SasuSaku. So perfect and lovely yet forbidden and wrong. Their love his tied around pain and you capture it perfectly in all your fics. Great job!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
The emptiness of Sakura is well depicted. Being lost about where to go was especially sad being that she usually wears her heart on her sleeve. I don't like Sasuke in this piece and that's a credit to your ability to write him in a new sobering way.
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I love it! They're really so twisted. Love their love. :))
Sleepy Milkshakes chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Oh, I really like this! I know I say this all the time about your writing, but it was really poetic and poignant. :D

I love the way you're able to make the simplest of things, like breathing and rain and sunlight and freaking DRINKING TEA sound so beautiful and just... argh. Jealousy.

Hooray for SasuSaku~
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
whiseles...coughcoughangstcoughcough
le petit soleil chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this is just...perfection :]

i like how sakura thinks of naruto as 'brothersaviourfriend' & kakashi as 'teacherfatherhero.'

but i love how sasuke is just...sasuke, & there is no other way to describe him :)

lovely as always~
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love your angst.

I love how you've made it so easy to feel what Sakura is going through, especially with her relationship with Sasuke, odd and loose.

Ugh, Sakura, why?

I really like how realistic this is, how Sakura taxing herself and pushing herself too much makes so much sense because of what she's going through. How she can't seem to be able to say what she wants, having it all choked back and restrained in her, it feels so real and I love that about your writing.

'Fine', it's such a vague word, so open to interpretations but then it makes me think of the usual constant misinterpretation of the word. I love how the word creates such a big impact.

The end is so... simple? Actually, I don't really know because it is simple but then it's slow and faint, almost like it's open to interpretation but it's not. It's very memorable and pretty.
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
i like it. wow. sorta stunning in its own way!