Reviews for Ad Infinitum
Chret chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
... If anyone misses me, I'll be behind the corner crying. This was beautiful. I usually don't like death-fics, but I'm glad I read this one.
Mirith Griffin chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
What a little gem this is. Afrogeekgoddess recommended it to me. It feels both outrageously fanciful and completely true.

I enjoyed all of it, but the parts that grabbed me hardest were the bits about Sherlock's eyes; John's astonishing comment, "it's such a turn on to feel such a rare animal screaming beneath me"; and Sherlock's "I'll try to be prettier next time." The second paragraph is one of the most amazing things I've read in fandom.
wishesneverled chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ugh, this is so beautifully done! I was already in love with the fanciful notion of two souls forever chasing after each other through different lifetimes. I adore your phrasings, especially this bit at the beginning: "analyzing the twisted tangles of our intertwined fate." It's poetry as much as it's prose.
Jc chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Lovelovelove. Beautiful. Brillant.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Sad and sweet. Great job!
beanrox chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
...Huh.

I've seen reincarnation fics before - I like the idea, myself - but I don't think I've ever seen one where they are fully aware of it. This is brilliantly unique, so brava.
YupThatsMySock chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
My god, this is beautiful. You really did bring me to tears this time. The idea of Sherlock and John, always reincarnated to find each other, makes so much sense given their wonderful chemistry. No, that doesn't being to cover it-the way they fit together like yin and yang, like corresponding pieces.

Again, well done. Absolutely beautiful.
vestinalee56 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Beautiful, absolutely Beautiful. It seemed so familiar, I lost my soulmate to AIDS many years ago, and this has the ring of truth. Well done! Lee
I Am The Masquerade chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Beautiful and moving.
Lumoa chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That was amazing. I enjoyed the idea and while it was a dad ending, it was also a almost happy one because we knew they would find each other in the next life.
Featherz chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is... amazing. What a beautiful concept. (-sniffle-)