Reviews for Lashes
mardie186 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I wanted to tell you, I met Darren Friday and Saturday both at private meet and greets. He is very sweet and charming and loves every one of his fans. I asked him about the Kliss at Glee Dublin. He knew Chris had bragged on twitter that he was going to make Darren break character or laugh before the tour ended. He knew Chris was doing a poem. Chris did NOT know Darren was going to kiss him. I said, I guess you won that round huh? He said, yes I did! So yeah, it was a case of one-upmanship. And he knows the fans loved it as well. I asked if he was going to do another musical with StarKid and/or record another solo album. He said he wants to do both, but his schedule is so insane right now that there just is no time. He looked really really exhausted. He said over and over again how much he appreciates each and every fan. He also showed me how the lady pulled him off the stage in DC. He took my hand and kinda shook it then yanked and pulled. He said he was lucky not to get hurt as the stage was so high off the ground. I told him I was so impressed how he managed to hop back up there pretty quickly with no help.

I can't stress how truly awesome he is. He remembered my name and when I walked into the room the next day he said, hey Mardie how are you? There were 3400 people at LeakyCon. He remembered my name. Color me totally impressed. This has been one of the most awesome experiences of my life.

And his eyes, eyebrows, eyelashes...yep...you could drown in those babies. His eyes are so mesmerizing. Even my husband commented on how much eye contact he makes when he talks with you. HE noticed...and my husband is 100% straight and not always that observant. But Darren made a huge impression on both of us.

Totally dapper and charming and just a genuinely sweet guy.

We both less than three him!
cloe17 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wow didn't realise a story so short could be so hot lol. i love Blaine's/Darren's eyelashes too hehe
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is kind of beautiful. :)

Just thought you should know.
1LostFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011