Reviews for Kisses While We Wait
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I would love to see more of this verse. Even with more people walking in on them would be awesome because you write the characters so well.
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Gah! I LOVED this! I'm not sure what it was about it that made it different than other things I have read surrounding the boys first time...but this was so adorable and hot all at the same time. I want the next part in this :) MORE please!
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
awesomesauce! :D
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This whole piece was incredibly perfect, both in the writing style and the characterization. It makes total sense that they would want to wait for the right time but slowly get acclimated to intimacy, and this is such a perfect balance of cute and hot klaineness that I might just die. So. No critiques. I just kind if want to read it all over again. Great job! :)
cole5148 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Love the random smut you write:-)
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Love stumbling on these wonderful gems! Is there anything more hot than Blaine mauling Kurt's stomach? *sigh* So well done. Wish you'd continue and get these poor boys an hour or two with guaranteed no interruption. :)
1gleefan chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was should be bored more often.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Mmmmmm
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Love!
MamaCatTo3 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Second chp please! Love all of your stories.
KlissesandKlainebows chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was sweet and hot and lovely all at the same time. I loved it! I would love to see them finally get the house to themselves! ;D
mardie186 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I think there should be more to "come" with this story. At least another chapter where they can finally get naked and have wild passionate sex. Just sayin'
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Yeah, that was kinda pretty awesome. :)

I loved the sweetness and the desperation and the tension of waiting for someone to walk in. SexuallyFrustrated!Blaine is great, too.

What is the Chris Colfer Sex Riot?
QueenBee7 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
this was really simply sexy and i loved it. i also totally agree with everyone else... there should totally be a part two!
RoastedGrover chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I loved the character depth you managed to portray in not very many words. The smut was both hot and sweet, which is a really hard balance to strike, so well done, you! My brain might explode if you don't write a sequel to that. Great job!