Reviews for This Feeling
EzriaAddicted chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I like. But I was wrong. I kept going "It's Robbie. It's Robbie. No, no Andre... Na, Robbie... Damn.. I was wrong." lol other than that, LOVED LOVED. I feel like a perv, but I wanna favorite... *Slinks off after Steathly hitting the favorite button*
GallaudetLurker chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh man! Didnt expect it to be Andre, lol. It would've been nice if it had been Robbie (even although it did sound like him until the near the end of the story), but awesome story!
Ashboo211 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow! Didn't expect it to be Andre but I loved this one shot of yours. :p
SADAndLoved chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
YAY! i guessed right, but maybe that's just bc i'm a huge jade/andre fan, and i was hoping for it :) loved this even though a feel like a huge perveted freak now O_O *sigh* oh welL! Favoriting story now :D
ZenNoMai chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Damn I was hoping it was Robbie you tease! Such an amazing story! Great writing but no Robbie! I hate you but love you at the same time.

Great job! Loved it!
aloxi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
OKAY SO I FEEL LIKE A PERV BUT WHATEVER THIS ISN'T A NEW FEELING FOR ME. basically jade/andre is hot and this fic managed to hit like 9487582 of my kinks and here, would you like all of the awards. /slinking back into the shadows and pretending i'm not faving this/