Reviews for The Tails of Naruto Uzumaki
Sonicdude8 chapter 40 . 10/20
Funny chapter. I like how Sai keeps mindlessly insulting Tayuya and she keep slugging him only to hit an ink substitution/clone. Can't wait for the next.
Sonicdude8 chapter 37 . 10/20
Although I think Sasuke is still being an idiot, at least he hasn't went full 'Dark Side' on us like he does in canon. He is still being used by Tobi more than using Tobi so I still consider it a loss on his end.
Naruffoku chapter 16 . 10/18
No pure taijutsu match lasts for an hour in a spar or out in the field. I see where you're coming from but just keep stuff like that in mind.
dmafia ruler chapter 13 . 9/22
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 2 . 9/6
Obnoxious writing of -line break- rather than using the already established horizontal line feature. Just type three hyphens and hit enter
DreaminginGreyscale chapter 1 . 9/6
Commas for talking is distracting, annoying, and improper use of grammar. It is also just general bad writing practice.
Kwood101 chapter 40 . 8/21
enjoying it keep the updates coming !
TR4PP3R chapter 40 . 8/17
Tayuya is saying the things I want to say to psycho-Sai
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 40 . 8/17
I love it. This story is outstanding and yes larger chapters are better.
TR4PP3R chapter 26 . 8/16
Can you add Kurotsuchi to the list?
Well if i knew about the recap i wouldnt have read the whole story again to remember xD and i think its pretty cool that you are not going to abandon the story specially now that thing are going cool like samui would say hehe anyway great story man please keep the good work if you can.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 40 . 8/7
Awesome job with the chapter!
NinjaFang1331 chapter 31 . 8/7
nice job
"Sixth Hokage" and chapter has 6666 words according to the FF alert, awesome coincidence. :D
Just wanted to say love the story, but the fact that speaking is is one apostrophe and thinking is two apostrophe(aka quotation marks) bothers me greatly.