Reviews for With a Little Bit of Luck
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 1/16
It was so sweet and awesome. I love the way you write and shift from one character to another so easily! Nearly convinced me that this DID happen and they just did not have time in the movies or books too explain it.
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I thought that it was good.
remusdora chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved you really are good writer I wish I could,read this at the monent you wrote it but glad I could read now.
berniegirl13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I love it! So much better than what J.K. Rowling deicded should happen!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wonderful! I loved it! My favorite Ship, RemusTonks!3
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I DECLARE THIS FIC CANON. All other fics must be modified in accordance with this one.

Actually, not that I think about it, that's a lot of fics to rewrite...

It's still canon.
catwalkingowl chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Ooooh I loved it :) You really should write more about their future. I don't take that they died ;) It's beautiful. Thanks
stalker chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
sweet i loved the king cross chapter in the movie
Noodle chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hi there! I love this story, but I was a bit confused when Ginny only felt a pang. The books make them seem actually like sisters, really close, and if my sister just got killed I'd be on the ground screaming. I love the idea of the dead people watching over the living, and how happy Sirius is to have a child named after him. A fantastic story :D
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
loved it!
The.Evil.Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Yay! I love this ! I cried for ages when I saw the new film :'(
JJ chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved it! I liked how it was a very plausible loophole there. Always loved Remus and Tonks.
Wandering Dawn chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
THIS WAS SO GOOD! like seriously, it was amazing! :) i so enjoyed this and i'm sooo g;ad that lupin and toks didn't die :) they deserve to be together for alot longer and have any beautiful metamorphagus lycanthropic babies :) FAVOURITED!
Niice Potter chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I agree with you, I definitely think the same. I love your story

super like! :) 3'
Lynn chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
AMAZING!

In my head this will always be the true version of Tonks and Lupin's story (except that I think sons is too much, haha)

congrats and please write more for this shipper!