Reviews for Dreams
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 2/9
that was AWESOME too! seriously, you got some AMAZING stories in your profile!
mayghaen17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
ooh, another incredible oneshot. I really liked how you went over all the dreams she had and how they changed over the years

and then you made me sad because I miss Jenna lol
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
that was good keep it up
driver picks the music chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved this, but that's nothing new lol, I always love your stories. I thought the same thing, that it wasn't selfish, it was really selfless. The selfish thing would have been for him to let her remember it, for him to put that on her on top of everything else. Anyhoo, great story I loved it :o)
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ah, sweet..! And a clever idea, that she might remember that moment from Rose (was it?) where he spoke those words and compelled her to forget, once she "died." Lovely!
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh tha was nice and sad and...so many emotions. I really liked her thoughs on Stefan!
PrettyBlueEyesTVD chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I really love this (as I love all your stories) and I wish it were more than a one-shot (hint hint)

Well done :D
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Well, you told me you're working on a one-shot, but you didn't tell it would be so full of emotions...

You did an amazing job puting in words what Elena felt.

It's really interesting how Damon's the one picking Elena up every time she falls. I suppose having him by her side when she woke up, was not unintentionaly (sorry if the word's misspelled) it must mean something...or I'm going crazy and then I better look for profesional help (I have friends that could help me)

Good job!
shadylady21 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Loved the oneshot. I was excited to see something from you. I loved how you thought about everyone she cared about before she died and how they would survive. Then her remembering what Damon said before she woke back up and her feelings regarding that. It was just a great pov oneshot.
Hopeless-Curious-Reader chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I have a lot of thoughts, which I want to share, Hope its okay? :-\

First of all, I loved how you included ALL the important people in Elena's life, whenever she was thinking back. I loved the joke about having an iron fence, I was thinking "Why not?" and then I was "Ohhhh!...silly me!".

The parts where you described the after-effects of Elena's death, per her thoughts, on her loved ones are pretty amazing. She is dying, a normal people would be freaking out in varying degrees, yet she is busy making mental note of the possible repercussions. That's Elena!

And the part of Damon. Till this day, I always had problems understanding why he said "Because it's probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life", I mean I had self thought out answers, but nothing quite satisfied me.

You know the feeling one gets, in the middle of the chest, when you finally figure out the true meaning of something or find the right answer of an equation ,a sort of a revealing thing, maybe like a sudden "clang" of bells or the fizz-burning feeling of soda as it goes down your throat.(Yeah weird, I know :D.)

I never had that, with those words of Damon. As I was reading this today, I felt i should re-watch that part of the episode. So, the combination of your story and my re-watch finally explained the meaning to me. And I wanted to thank you for that. :-)

And lastly, I loved the Stefan Katherine part,

but I honestly feel that Katherine deserves neither of the brothers. Both of them loved her, in varying degrees, but if push came a shove she wouldn't blink before harming them. Both of them. Maybe she would be reclined towards saving Stefan, but I think she may never be able to put anyone above her own. And no matter how much of a righteous prick Stefan is, how much of a self-acclaimed hero, how much lying, irritating and dangerous he can be. He's still an honorable person. And i like Stefan. Maybe I love love love both Damon and Elena, and I am protective about them whether they are (or going to be)together or not, I still like Stefan. And I think he deserves better.

That was a Lovely story. And sorry for the GINORMOUS review.

Take care
Damon's Head Bitch In Charge chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
How so very sad and honest.