Reviews for Reunion
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Well, it goes without saying that my favorite part would be when Kenshin shouted Himura Kaoru.. LOL

That's the problem when men forgo putting the ring on it. XD

I do wish KK have had a longer courtship phase before the whole baby incident.. But, very fun highschool reunion though! XP
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This, I swear, is one of the funniest thing ever! :)
meantoddy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! "'SUCK IT YA LITTLE PRICKLY ICEBERG!'" i so love how you make Sano come alive in such AU settings - he really is one of the best comic reliefs there is around in RK and you use it superbly in your writings :) I was really surprised with the twist that they're married. I almost didn't finish the fanfic because kenshin was too nonplussed over kaoru's behaviour. And kaoru was too naive for my liking. Turns out there was a catch. Great job again! :)
satomika chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
nice!

epic, too! *grins*
TheWolfsCub chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This story is certainly different from the other kinds and types of stories that I read... and I'm really glad that I gave it a chance :) I usually don't read these types of stories... it's really great! :D

I specially love one particular line that got me grinning from ear to ear.

"HIMURA KAORU, WE'RE GOING HOME!"

Love it! :)
art ink chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loved it. its just so different. i actually said "WHAT" when i read it the first time. and then i shared the story with my sis and she waid the same thing lol . anyway great story
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i love it,

misao an aoshi were together?
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Cute! :D
senivatar chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
loved it, can you write some more?
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Ahh soooo freakin' hilarious and really sweet and fluffy at the end heh I definitely enjoyed it :)
noname00 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved it and that ending with Sano was great
First Lady Jane chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Damn, that was cute! I was wondering the entire time how everything would play out, despite the story summary already pretty much giving away that she was going to end up with Kenshin.

However, I was pretty bothered by Kenshin's reaction, or lack thereof, to his friends' "ass" comments. I mean, when Sano said it the first time, it was already pretty jarring, but it wasn't as offensive. I think it's pretty normal for guys to speak that way about girls sometimes, but when Kenshin, as Kaoru's boyfriend/husband, doesn't do anything about the disrespect, it's a little hard to swallow. I was pretty disappointed with him in that sense.

I did very much enjoy how you built up to that moment where he slams the bottle on the table and yells. I thought that was super effective and cute. Hahah. Jealous Kenshin, FTW!

Thanks for writing this!
Assassel chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Ahahahahahaha! Nice one! Really nice. I thought at first that Kenshin was just in love and was dating Kaoru but they fought. I didn't expect that they would actually be married! Nice story.

Although, the explanation is too short for me... Hmm. It is just that it is not that romantic... the way I expected it to be.

Still, nice story. 3
poems2songs chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
nice story... really liked it... sweet ending... good job... great work!
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 7/18/2011