Reviews for Devil Dealers
mike11208 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Late with the review. Loved tha chapter and the way the story's moving along. As for the alternate version, I say do it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
mike11208 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Damn boy, your story's going very good. The death was *cough* gory. As all hell.

As for your multi-dimensional crossover, could my character Ryan Okazaki participate? In my upcoming SD story, he's going to be Kotonoha's boyfriend.

As for the first OC insertion idea, my character will be as plain as Kurasuma from School Rumble. xD jk. Ryan will be a very timid dude who, like Makoto, had a crush on Kotonoha but didn't exactly know her well. I hope that could work.

Til next time, I guess.
Baleful Eyes chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Setsuna *twitch* died *twitch*... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Maybe she survived. PLEASE TELL ME SHE SURVIVED! DDDDDDX

Ahem... moving on. I LOVE Goro. He seems like a mixture of Light, L, Near and Mello from Death Note. Lovely combination. I must admit I thought Kokoro was going to be the sister who had come. She seems like the type who would love Kotonoha no matter what.

Curious as to whether or not Kotonoha still hates Sekai, or feels that it's all Makoto's fault now.

I wonder how she would react if she found out Sekai had been pregnant.

So, just to make sure, everyone knows Sekai killed Makoto? They don't think Katsura did it? Even Setsuna knew?

God, the manga's way less depressing than the anime... -_-
mike11208 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Yo son, me and you should make that crossover. I'm all up for writing First-person, prepared to allow my character to die, and make it realistic. So, you up for it?
kilopi505 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Thank God you updated! What took you so long?
kilopi505 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Update. Update! NEVER FREAKING GIVE UP ON THIS! PLEASE!

I FREAKING LIKE THIS ONE!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Hell YES! A FREAKING UPDATE!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

SALAMAT!
birdy1564 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
I love this sequel so much! I hope to see the next chapter soon
aznannie26643 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
i really like your style of writing and your storyline, but it feels like you're switching characters too much and i keep getting confused on whose POV we're on. i hope you continue and update soon!
mike11208 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Awesome sequel story man! I loved the first one, and I'm pretty sure I'll love this one as well. Good plot, good everything. Let's hope you can update faster!