Reviews for Dittany and Datura
TrustNoOneMulder chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Please make them make up! PLEEZE ASAP!
colourcolour chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Amazing! Great chapter! Love the fact that lily sees sev as beautiful :) Cant wait for more!
Drifloon chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
Oh, goodness... my heart was pounding during the last few paragraphs (GET SOME, SNAPE!) but seriously-this story is too cute to end in a mere couple of chapters. Please make this a billion chapters long. I am absolutely in love with their relationship.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I don't know anything about palm-reading but that all sounded very cool. (: I loved the description of Severus sleeping. Very nice.
breakawaymagic chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I can't wait for more! Very nice writing style! I must say, I'm looking forward to how this plays out. :D
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
the sweetness and the tragedy of the fate line makes Lily's pronouncement that whoever has him, has him for life even more desirous as we watch to see what will happen between them. It is a tragedy that beckons to be watched and craved.
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Three days later ...
KaleidoscopeEyes213 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Potions really do fascinate me. Thinking of the fact that you can follow directions by throwing things in a pot and voila! It's magic. That seems so amazing. It really is very subtle and logical, when you know about the ingredients rather than mindlessly following instructions, and it's easy to see why Severus enjoys it and has a certain knack. I always imagine Severus inventing potions the way a chef invents recipes when experimenting, just throwing things in and knowing enough about them to know they'll compliment each other. :) Thanks for this little peek into potionmaking!
HughSoSexy chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
So THIS is how you make The Draught of Delight. I have to confess, I've been wondering. ; ) Cute little addition to the story.
wild-and-whirling-words chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Can I just say, I love this story! The writing is so simple, so sweet and absolutely flawless. I love the way you have written Severus and I can't wait to read more, please update soon :)
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Oh god I hope they get to kiss eventually lol.

This is really good so far, I like hearing about the different potions.
colourcolour chapter 3 . 7/28/2011

This is one of the best fics I've ever read. I love the way your write severus and lily its so in character and amazing. I also really love how they make potions together, its fantastic. I like the fact that their thoughts are detailed and you get a real sense of what their feeling. Your writing style is brilliant and I will read every chapter you write.

Cant wait for more :]
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
I wrote the last comment put forgot to put my username!

Same username , I just didnt feel like signing on!

So anyway, I love how they brew potions together and all. And how Lily think hes handsone in an unconventionnal kind of way!

Update sooooon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Same username!

This, this is a fantastic story! Very well portrayed! All the little details are fantastic! I wanted to kiss! Pleeeeease update soon! And please please please dont make her date James Potter. I know its your story, but please! Severus /Lily stories where they end up together are sooo rare these days! Update soon!
Drifloon chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I am in LOVE with this story and your style of writing. I find the relationship you have crafted between Snape and Lily too adorable; I hope they stay together (I was holding my breath the entire time I thought they were about to kiss)! Here's to looking (very eagerly) forward to the next chapters.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »