Reviews for Dittany and Datura
greeneyedjoy chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
I love your story! It explains why Slughorn said Lily was so good at potions, and why Petunia hated Snape... I enjoyed reading it a lot, thanks for writing.
HughSoSexy chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Aww - so sweet!
Mondwoelfin chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I really like this story so far and I want to see what happens next between them :) keep on writing!
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
like this so far
Underdog chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great story so far. I really I hope this isn't cannon! Snape deserves a happy ending.
Severus-Toujours chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
ohh I love it! Can't wait for more! I love Severus... and I love how Lily sees the handsomeness in him. I always imagined those mysterious dark eyes behind his dark hair to be kinda sexy. I've also imagined him with sexy lips. Alan Rickman has given him a sexy voice and... lol well if you can't tell I just think Severus is sexy and wonderful and I love how you are portraying his teenaged self. Please continue soon!
Eclaire Stones chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
This is lovely chapter. I enjoyed reading it very much!
KaleidoscopeEyes213 chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
That was so cute! I love how Severus picked up on the boyfriend thing, it fits with his character: desperate for Lily's affections and always paying meticulous attention to detail. And his reaction was very Severus too, the way he acted all nonchalant to impress her and because he isn't very forward or comfortable sharing his emotions. I thought you also did a good job showing the relationship between Petunia and Lily. One question: is this canon? I hope not... Anyway, I look forward to your next update :)
DZAuthor AKA DZMom chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Finding where Lily called him her boyfriend was a bit tricky. His reaction is sweet ... settling back to rest ... very boyish.
Felicitousness chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I love it!
JessicaLouF chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Please write more! You've left me hanging! :L
Sarah chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I really like this story so far, good job :)
ilovemimo chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
This story is lovely. Please keep writing. It makes me so happy inside. Thank you :)
ThatClutzsarahh chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Dargh dear lord this is fabulous. Adorable and bittersweet all in one, you've done a fabulous job of keeping the two in character to the best of our knowledge of them. I enjoy this immensely and am glad you've written something so angstly-fluffy. Keep up the awesome work please :)
Deep Blue chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
This is so cute! I'm impressed with how believable it is...the characters, the setting, the shenanigans...etc. Haha I love how they're basically getting high off of potions :) Keep writng! I love this pairing!

xoxo