Reviews for Raincheck
Tangledgirl chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
As depressing as the end is, this is an absolutely amazing sequel. You're a very gifted writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
How can this not have a thoundsand reviews!? I came here cause I'm in "the mood" and now I'm crying all over thre keyboard!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
You should have it where she gets pregnant despite the IUD. If you think about it, it really should not work since he is an alien. Just a suggestion though.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
T_T waaaah, the hurt! the longing! It's... it''s too much! Great story!
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh, how I love this story... I hope you'll continue it at some point! Either with Megs giving up evil or Rox accepting his evil queen offer... it would be fabulous either way! Love all your stuff, and I hope we'll get something new and awesome from you soon :-D
TheBiggestOnePieceFanEVER chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This story is so freaking AWSOME! It has everything! sexy, funny, sweet and Megamind! are you making a sequel? Or did ya wanted it to end like this?
Aurora-Kira chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love this story. I've actually come back to re-read it several times. The sex is hot and the characterizations are delightful. May I humbly beg for a follow-up story? I don't know if you'd be interested in either exploring an AU where they end up together anyway (even though MM is evil), or maybe a second look at the movie itself in light of this secret rendezvous that occurred previously (yay, undercurrents). Either way, could be interesting. Thanks for the wonderful story!
MegaFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Dear god! This is possibly my favorite smut of all time. Please make more!

Excellent tension. Love the reluctance/taboo vs. raging lust. Exquisite!

Very cool too that Megs is always using technical jargon. Love Roxie's taunting, playful wit!

The ending was so painful! Maybe they slip up and have another encounter later? They both want each other so bad...they can't be that disciplined, can they? Dreaming up sequels here... ;)
Pseudo-anonymity chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Please write more?
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Aww! Loved it! SO glad you did a sequel and I really hope there's more to come... That was sweet and delightful and incredibly hot...
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
so sweet, so sexy, so sad. This story has it all.
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Wow. Liked very much in general, though the angst ending is something that I loathe, I hate people finding reasons to be apart when they clearly want and NEED to be together. I think they'll find it like recognition among the Wolfriders of Elfquest, they will languish and weaken without each other.

Great sex scene! I loved the idea of her turning it into an X-rated episode of Mr. Wizard to put him at ease. LOL Interesting alternate genitalia. And I found his reactions very sexy, especially wanting her to see him in his full glory.

She is one lucky broad. If she wasn't so cool and perfect for him I would hate her. But I can't. I just want to do that "Being John Malcovich" thing, and be her for a few hours. Growf!

Please do another chapter where they find they can't stand being apart ... maybe she tells him in desperation that she doesn't even care if he stays evil ... she won't be evil with him but won't make him quit. And that revelation makes him realize that if she could overlook it, maybe he could give it up. I dunno. I'm such a softie. LOL :)
meatpuppet1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
omg, why so sad! made me all teary :'(

yuui888 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I think it ended how it had to end and that it hadn't been in-character if Megamind would have given up on his villainy for Roxannes sake. I think you did a great job. Although I'm normally no fan of fanfictions with ... such content ... I really like the ones you write, because it ... just fits.

To let it end like "change your lifestyle because your pheromones tell you so" hadn't been worthy enough for your and patches work, I think. Megamind has his own ego, so it had been weird if he had thrown away everything he believes in just like that. Like in the movie, this had to be a step by step process. So I like the story as it is :)
rmroxs chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
AWWW! ;( so sad. but great smutt writing! i was gittery reading this, great job! are you continuing?