Reviews for Talk To Spooky!
Kaylei chapter 5 . 9/7/2013

GuesssWho chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
Continue?

Please?
SentinelSeidler chapter 5 . 3/3/2005
Very funny. I liked Johnny being maced, and Gir screaming for a brainfreezy. Good work.
CamelliaxBloom chapter 5 . 11/12/2004
Oh how adorab;e funny and cute! OMG I can't tell you how hard I was laughing when I was reading this! I love it to deathy weathy! And to tell you the truth I was saddy waddy when NnyxDevi wasn't seen much, though I do like the TennaxDib pairing, surprisingly cute actually, and I also like the idea of a GazxZim pairing, yes I know I'm weird but It's true, I've all in all enjoyed reading this and I hope you make a sequal to it, but please, add a little more NnyxDevi and GazxZim pweazy? lmao take care!

Loves and Hugs

SeldomSorrow
Cashew chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
I really hope this fic insen't dead...it's soo god...
Kastirina-123 chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
*Blinks as she reads over story on awe*

I…I love you.
Fanny of DOOM chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
WRITE MORE, DAMNITT. THIS IS THE BEST IZ FUTURE-MEET JTHM FIC EVER AND I WILL CUT YOUR THROAT IF YOU DO NOT WRITE MORE!

Please?
Albino Penguin chapter 5 . 9/21/2003
Whee! Gaz said "For the love of Irk!" Yay! You should totally do the sequal! SO everyone else can hook up, too! And maybe, at the very end, like in all the American cartoons, Gir could spot a female robot and go all all heart eyes. It would be so stupid, but fitting.

Love ya, Anna, don't stop!
Albino Penguin chapter 4 . 9/21/2003
W00T! Dib talked to Spooky! No one noticed this? Damn! Wait, Chapter 5 will be the last? *screams* Clicky!
Albino Penguin chapter 2 . 9/21/2003
Aww! Gir thinks Gaz is his mommy! I always thought those two would be so kute together! Egh, not like that! I meant like, like friends! Or, whatever it is Gaz and Gir would be.

Anyway, Anna, I LOVED the whole 'I'm different' conversation that Tenna had! That's just how I had always thought of her. As a matter of fact, your writing style is alot like mine, too... *ponders* And you're Anna, and I'm Annie... Could we be long-lost sisters?...
Albino Penguin chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
Wow! What a great start! I didn't think it was really noticably OOC. And kudos to you for having Tenna in it! She's such an under-appreciated character. But you wrote her so well! And Devi, too! So well-characterized! And Devi's in it, without being in Devi/NNy angst! Infamous internet cookie for you!
Meitantei Kudo KID chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
Good! Makes me want to read "I Feel Sick"!
Briana chapter 5 . 11/28/2002
Okay, either this fic is dead, you're dead, or you have really bad writer's block. I hope it’s the latter. But I would like an answer. Please?
Briana chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
Updates are wonderful. Yes. Yes, they are. I like updates. Please update! :( This isn't a dead fic is it? Please say no. It's too good to be a dead fic.